Start-Up Loans is the Government backed youth entrepreneurship initiative, backed by the Prime Minister and chaired by entrepreneur James Caan. With a budget of £112million to support young people to start their business, the biggest hurdle to success is making sure every young person is aware of Start-Up Loans.
James is looking to appoint a Digital Content Executive based in his office to work within a brand new marketing team that is responsible for all the media, marketing and communications for Start-Up Loans.
Your role will be to manage all Digital Content and Strategy which is integral to the successful implementation of an ambitious awareness, marketing and advertising campaign across the country.
Key to this function will be:
· Exceptional understanding of social media channels particularly Twitter and Facebook
· A clear strategy to increase presence online including how to increase followers on Twitter and “likes” on Facebook
· Excellent written skills to write content for online blogs and regular columns and features on digital platforms
· Updating the website with fresh content that is on message and compelling to continuously reduce bounce rates
· A keen interest in entrepreneurship, start-ups, business and employment
· Working knowledge of online advertising such as Google Adwords and Pay-per-click
· Putting together strategies that utilises online channels to drive traffic to the website
· Whilst not essential, a good understanding of SEO and Analytics will be advantageous
· Collating and compiling content such as case studies and data that can be used for communications
This is an incredibly diverse and
rewarding role that offers variety and breadth of experience working across all
elements of marketing. You will work with talented individuals within your
immediate team, have exposure to an exceptionally high-profile and entrepreneurial
project, and be talking to young people constantly to get the message out about
the benefits of entrepreneurship, and what Start-Up Loans provides for budding
The ideal candidate will have a track record of online communications implementing effective campaigns such as web content, newsletters, viral marketing, case studies, e-shots, twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. You’ll be confident using multiple platforms and your creative flair will ensure you are always thinking outside the box and are innovative in your ideas, with a high attention to detail and will be very execution focused.