The intern will learn and work closely with the Directors and Operations Executive of the firm, gaining first hand insight on how to run a successful and profitable business. The intern will have direct interaction with all areas of the business from Operations to Finance and Marketing from the word go.
The ideal candidate will be degree or equivalent educated with an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to go the extra mile and learn as much as possible.
Key attributes Titan are looking for in an intern:
- Marketing experience (not essential but desired)
- The ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy and reliability
- Enthusiasm and the confidence to get results
Reporting to the Operations Executive on all of the below (training provided)
- Administration of day to day operations of Titan Maintenance.
- Scheduling of all reactive and PPM jobs.
- Maintaining dialogue between Titan Maintenance, clients and contractors.
- Management of Company database and breakdown between corporate and domestic clients.
- Management of client information flow.
- Chasing quotes and estimates and ensuring these are submitted on time – target time of 48 hours to turn around.
- Managing costs and ensuring consistent margins achieved on reactive jobs.
- Regular operational reporting to Directors.
- Implementation of financial controls reporting to Directors with recommendations.
- Management and planning of help-desk for nationwide clients as Titan Maintenance expands.
- Management of nationwide network of sub-contractors and performance auditing
- Day-to-Day management of Website, Social Media Platforms and Blog post writing.
This is an incredibly exciting internship role with a view to a permanent role should the intern impress and make themselves indispensable to our organisation.
Expenses will be provided.