Probably the toughest event on the planet. 10+ miles. 25+ gnarly obstacles. Designed by British Special Forces. Are YOU tough enough?
London, United Kingdom
17 Oct 2013
Opportunity has expired
Customer Service Associate
Tough Mudder is growing. Fast. And to keep up with our explosive growth we’re looking to build on our biggest strength: Our People.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Tough Mudder’s Customer Support is the central touch point where we communicate, engage and develop relationships with our customers. Through these interactions, we not only develop relationships with the Mudder Community, but also learn more about what our customers want and expect from Tough Mudder. These key insights are critical to the customer’s experience, and to our successful growth as an organisation.
We are looking for a smart, highly engaging, multi-lingual Mudder Services Associate to work with the Marketing team at Tough Mudder Europe.
The job involves day-to-day support of thousands of customers across Europe, ensuring that each customer is prepared for event day. This includes mission-critical online components of the Tough Mudder experience, both before and after the event.Our Mudder Services Associate has the opportunity to engage with customers as they participate in a life-changing experience, while learning the key drivers of a customer’s engagement with our product and our company.
- Support customers across our current European markets in UK, Ireland, Germany and France in all registration and event-related questions
- Respond to customers via email, phone and chat
- Responsible for customer’s experience before, during and after event to ensure it lived up to Tough Mudder’s standard
- Evaluate customer feedback and develop alternative solutions
- Manage the registration platform back-end admin components
- Develop insights on common customer pain points and/or interests
- Collaborate with our PR team to ensure we are communicating on-brand messages to customers
- Work closely with our Operations team to ensure we provide all expected services and information to customers
- Understand customer drivers to participation and implementing new ways to improve their experience
- Work with the Mudder Services team in our head office to ensure best practice is passed in both directions
- Support communication with our volunteer workforce
- Highly organised and detailed approach to work
- Strong written & verbal communication skills to convey on-brand, personalised messages to customers
- Ability to handle high-stress situations on a daily basis
- Expedient & prompt problem solving skills
- Innate sense of the importance of customer sentiment and care
- Ability to quickly switch between languages and understand cultural nuances of dealing with customers of varying nationalities
- Must be fluent in English, German and French
- 1 experience of work experience, ideally in a sports or events industry or in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.