Probably the toughest event on the planet. 10+ miles. 25+ gnarly obstacles. Designed by British Special Forces. Are YOU tough enough?
London, United Kingdom
14 Jan 2014
Opportunity has expired
We are looking for a fantastic Operations Manager to lead the delivery of multiple events in the UK and Ireland during 2014.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
The Operations Manager will work closely with the European Operations Director to coordinate all production elements, manage a number of partners and suppliers to ensure the events are a resounding success
- Collaborate across all departments to tactically deliver a suite of events
- Create detailed internal and external schedules for all event activities
- Manage a broad range of third party contractors and suppliers to a detailed scope of works ensuring they deliver on time and under budget
- Line manage a high calibre, high performing Operations Associate and Operations Intern
- Own and deliver against event-specific budgets and make recommendations for improvements based on Budget-to-Actual analysis
- Travel for site inspections, permit hearings, planning meetings and event execution
- On-site management of service providers, volunteers, and temporary workforce during event build and execution
- Work with the Accounting department to manage payment to all partners and ensure financial control documents are up to date
- Strong vendor manager with high level of managerial courage
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good conflict manager
- Organised and attentive to detail
- Focused on results
- Creative problem-solver
- Willing to be based in London and travel 40% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree from leading university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Operations/Project Management within events/mass participation sports
- Must have first-hand experience managing budgets
- Extensive experience managing partners and third party contractors
- Proven history of successfully executing multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have valid driver’s license
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.