Working at Twitter offers you a chance to think about fascinating, intricate and important challenges everyday. At Twitter, your work will be immediately felt by many millions of people around the globe.
London, United Kingdom
28 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Work for one of the most famous companies in the world, Twitter, as a Brand Strategist!
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Success in this role means:
- Developing creative concepts that that meet brand objectives and are executable
- Representing Twitter in client and agency settings, as well as industry events
- Helping the sales teams exceed revenue goals by developing marketing solutions that move the business forward
- Effectively working cross-functionally and building relationships with a number of internal teams, from product to legal to communications
- Work closely with the Twitter sales teams by providing marketing solutions for strategic accounts that help grow the business that align with advertiser and company goals
- Serve as a client-facing partner to the sales leads, attending (and sometimes leading) client meetings, boot camps, and marketing summits
- Participate in forecasting and planning with sales counterparts to identify opportunities for proactive selling
- Work with select content partners to develop and package innovative marketing programs that drive revenue and provide strong value for users, advertisers, and Twitter
- Lead ideation and brainstorming sessions and help crystallize ideas into actionable solutions for advertisers
- Help to develop presentation materials and other client deliverables, and maintain an editorial eye to ensure all client-facing creative concepts follow Twitter brand guidelines and effectively meet the marketer’s objectives
- Provide media recommendations to support large-scale programs and initiatives
- Oversee the execution of large and custom programs and assist the Brand Program Manager in ensuring deadlines are met and obstacles are removed
- BA/BS degree, MBA or related Master’s preferred
- Minimum 8+ years experience in digital media and marketing at an ad agency, on the client side, or with a media company
- Experience leading and managing clients, accounts, and small teams of people
- Experience in building creative digital media and sponsorship programs at scale that drive brand awareness and high user engagement
- Cross-functional experience at consumer internet companies, working across a variety of teams including product, engineering, communications, business development, media, finance, and sales
- General understanding of Twitter's promoted products and overall advertising model
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.