About Luminet We are an established business internet company business of 7 years- currently providing wired and wireless reliable business internet IT connectivity services to over 500 SME busi...
London, United Kingdom
26 Nov 2013
Opportunity has expired
Customer Experience Champion
Seeking a customer champion - ideally from B2B/ IT Telecoms/technology - to take the board's strategy and lead the Customer Experience Engagement beyond expectations.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Urban Wimax is launching a new brand and suite of Network services, Infrastructure and Platform as a Service in 2014.
We have 500 Business customers at the moment and growing to over 1000 in the near future. The company is up-skilling and increasing the size of its customer experience management (CEM) capabilities.
We are seeking candidates ideally from within the B2B/ IT Telecoms/technology sectors to help drive the CEM and Netpromoter delivery above target in the next 3-5 years.
This may suit an experienced Customer Experience Manager who wants an entrepreneurial part time position for work life balance.
This is a full time or part time role dependent on experience and seniority.
- Have a great personality and passion
- Be a cultural fit
- Want to delight customers and always puts the customer first
- Have experience with the Net Promoter programs ( training can be given for exceptional candidates)
- Good coach and trainer
- Lead from the front and gets things done on time and to budget
- Understand metrics, KPI's and business and mission targets
- Be a fantastic communicator at all levels
- Is transparent and believes in empowerment
Industry knowledge of telecoms and cloud services would be very useful.
This is a direct CEO report role with full sponsorship and empowerment
Urban Wimax is a dynamic and adaptable, fun company with a great customer service ethic located in Holborn, central London. We take pride in delivering a great customer experience and on-going support, guaranteeing response times and working to SLA targets.
Our core company values are:
- Excellence: Continual development of people, services and organisation
- Passionate: About the team, customers and stakeholders
- Integrity: Honest, clear, accountable
- Innovation: From ideas to delivery
Cover Letter to include:
- Relevant skills
- F/T or P/T preference
- Remuneration expectations
and full CV's to email@example.com
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.