Vine is a new app for sharing short, looping videos. It's free for iPhone or Android.
New York, United States
14 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Help support the the best online community in the world.
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
We’re blown away by the ways people are redefining what Vine can be. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about and dedicated to nurturing Vine’s growing community.The ideal candidate will have proven strengths in collecting insights from, responding to, motivating, and guiding large groups of highly creative people towards a shared common goal. It’s not an easy job, but it’s an incredibly rewarding one.
- Maintain large portions of Vine’s presence on other online services
- Respond to, document, and direct incoming messages on Vine, Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook
- Actively search and document passive discussion about the product on Vine and other online services
- Analyze trends and report on your findings
- Identify and draft improvements to written help content
- Use all of the above to build, maintain, and communicate clear, fair, and positive processes and policies for the Vine community
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, written, and verbal skills
- Self-sufficient and excellent at time management
- Ability to work lightly, from your phone, outside of work hours
- Passion for Vine and other online communities
- A background in public relations, customer relations, or communications and marketing
- Prior experience in a similar role supporting an online community
- Degree from a four year university
Equal Opportunity Employer : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.