Vita Coco UK
Vita Coco UK
Vita Coco is a fun-loving, Brazilian 100% natural coconut water and is the number one selling coconut water in the UK and the US. Beyond its impressive natural hydration and functional benefits, Vita Coco has built a real following in popular culture and is drunk by celebrities, professional athletes, top-selling musicians, and many more.
London , United Kingdom
17 Jul 2013
Opportunity has expired
Join one of the UK's fastest growing beverage companies
London , United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
organised; able to juggle a 101 things; methodical; an outgoing personality; a
great sense of humour; happy to muck in…. are we describing you? Then you’re hired!
Vita Coco is a fun-loving, 100% natural coconut water and is the number one selling coconut water in the UK and the US. Beyond its impressive natural hydration and functional benefits, Vita Coco has built a real following in popular culture and is drunk by celebrities, professional athletes, top-selling musicians, and many more.
With our Head Office in New York, the UK business is responsible for developing the European market across the major channels including grocery, impulse, wholesale and on trade. We’re a young, dynamic business that is experiencing strong sales growth, and we all share a common vision and goal to drive Vita Coco even bigger across Europe, whilst having some fun!
What will the role involve?
· Ensuring the smooth running of our busy office on a day to day basis
· Weekly ordering of office supplies including stationery, food supplies and sampling stock
· Co-ordination of all sample and point of sale send outs to clients and influencers (you’ll need to be happy packing up boxes and envelopes and co-ordinating couriers in this part of the role)
· Dealing with day to day correspondence and customer enquiries on a daily basis
· Manage the ordering, stock levels and distribution of all Vita Coco merchandise
· Support the Events Manager to organise events and exhibitions and instore samplings
· Organise company meets and travel plans
· Providing support to the sales and marketing teams as requested
· Work on ad hoc projects as requested
What do you need to be able to offer?
- The energy and self motivation to work within a small, rapidly growing business that is going places
- A can do attitude to the tasks at hand with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple requests and deadlines from a variety of stakeholders
- The willingness to roll your sleeves up and get things done!
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
- You’ll be well presented, a great communicator both verbal and written and be able to manage people’s expectations
- Provide an open minded approach to your role, always looking at ways to improve how things are done
- A flexible, can do, friendly attitude with the willingness to learn
But most importantly you will demonstrate how you can see an opportunity to develop your career with us at Vita Coco and contribute to the success of our company as we grow, showing passion for your role.
What do we offer?
- the opportunity to join the UK’s fastest growing non-alcoholic beverage company that is going places
- a chance to build a credible, long term career with Vita Coco working across many areas of business
- an attractive salary package
- an unlimited supply of Vita Coco!
Sounds like your kind of role?
Please email us a short cover letter describing why you would be a great addition to our team, along with your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get straight back to you.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.