Vita Coco UK
Vita Coco UK
Vita Coco is a fun-loving, Brazilian 100% natural coconut water and is the number one selling coconut water in the UK and the US. Beyond its impressive natural hydration and functional benefits, Vita Coco has built a real following in popular culture and is drunk by celebrities, professional athletes, top-selling musicians, and many more.
London, United Kingdom
15 Jan 2014
Opportunity has expired
Finance Executive (UK & Europe)
Looking for a coconut counter in finance
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Join the UK’s fastest growing beverage company
Highly organised; able to juggle 101 things; methodical; an
outgoing personality; a great sense of humour; happy to muck in…. are we
describing you? Then you’re hired!
Vita Coco is a fun-loving, 100% natural coconut water and is the number one
selling coconut water in the UK and the US. Beyond its impressive natural
hydration and functional benefits, Vita Coco has built a real following in
popular culture and is drunk by celebrities, professional athletes, top-selling
musicians, and many more.
With our Head Office in New York, the UK business is responsible for developing the European market across the major channels including grocery, impulse, wholesale and on-trade. We’re a young, dynamic business that is experiencing strong sales growth, and we all share a common vision and goal to drive Vita Coco even bigger across Europe, whilst having some fun!
We want to take on an enthusiastic team player with the ambition to gain a professional accountancy qualification over 3 years and to build a career in finance. We will be implementing SAP Business All-In-One in early 2014 with a strong Finance component, so a candidate with experience in the system would have an advantage.
What will the role involve?
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working collaboratively with four other members of the Finance team. Over the 3 years of your qualification you will get a broad range of experience within the Finance Dept including:
- Sales and purchase ledger management
- Management and statutory reporting (daily, weekly, monthly and annual)
- Supply chain finance (incl. COGs, freight and logistics)
- Treasury management
For the first year, the main focus will be on finding your feet in Finance and helping implement the SAP system.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger support
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty cash and cash from events
The role will also include:
- Developing and maintaining finance systems and processes
- IT support, with 30% of your time supporting the business on IT troubleshooting – incl. laptops, phones and printers. This will reduce to 10% from June ‘14.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects and tasks to support our growing business as requested
What do you need to be able to offer?
- The energy and self- motivation to work within a small, rapidly growing business that is going places
- An eye for detail, top numeracy skills and proficient in Excel
- Finance/business related degree or experience is preferred
- Experience using the SAP software system (ideally a year and experience maintaining master data)
- Provide an open minded approach to your role, always looking at ways to improve how things are done
- A flexible, can do, friendly attitude with the willingness to learn
- A passion to work in the food and beverage industry and a love of coconut water!
Sounds like your kind of role?Then please email us a short cover letter describing why you would be a great addition to our team, along with your curriculum vitae to email@example.com and we’ll get straight back to you.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.