Vivo Rewards offer a range of web based reward systems that offer incentives to motivate targeted groups to achieve more. We operate the successful Vivo Miles platform which currently has over 200,000 students enrolled and which we plan to expand to over 500,000 over the coming year. Our customers are schools and we are passionate about delivering them outstanding customer service. We're a company whose strategy is built on growth, our business model is focused on customer specific solutions and our key strength is the passion of our people for our company and our customers.
Who are you?
We're looking for an experienced Account Manager with a flair for building effective relationships quickly. You are an excellent problem solver and quick to pick up new concepts. We are a small team so we will be looking for someone with 'self-starter' skills who is able to motivate themselves and constantly innovate within their role to contribute towards a smoother running business.
What does the role entail?
- Assisting with new schools, dealing with contracts, invoicing, sending relevant welcome documents
- Working with the Vivo IT department, coordinating integration of schools into Vivo and keeping all school contacts informed of the set up progress
- Train schools on Vivo set up and make follow up calls
- Overseeing and managing the Vivo shop
- Maintaining excellent relationships with the schools through regular calls and communication
- Analysing how schools use their Vivo system, suggesting ways to them of getting more out of Vivo
- Adding queries raised by schools to the Help and FAQ section of the website
- Passing on any requests by schools to the Vivo development team
- Sending through regular newsletters with updates about the Vivo system and any Vivo news
- Targeted on renewal rates amongst existing customer base
- Targeted on generating referrals from our existing customers
- 'Fanatical' Customer Service
- Must be process driven with an analytical approach to work
- Team player, works towards team goals and supports other team members
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels (written and verbal), with strong influencing skills
- Ability to support a large number of customers with a range of diverse needs
- Role model, acts in the interests of Vivo Rewards, demonstrating company interests and values
- Builds constructive and effective relationships
- Must be able to work on own initiative, deal with pressure and be flexible in approach
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and strong project management understanding
Desirable Experience (but not essential):
- Graduate calibre
- Experience within the education sector (especially within a VLE or similar)
- Understanding of CRM systems, lead management and response handling
- Experience of customer focused marketing
Start date: Position available for immediate start