Work n Holiday
Work n Holiday
With a total of 4 offices in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth),one in New Zealand (Auckland) and 2 in Canada ( Toronto and Vancouver) we have become the largest and most significant...
21 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
The Tasting Team
Are you a beer fanatic and in Australia? Come and run our tastings for us down under and holiday at the same time.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
You will be providing free samples as well as educating the public on new craft beer products. Tastings run for 3 hours on Fridays and Saturdays between the hours of 4-7pm.. Staff MUST be available to work EVERY Friday and Saturday, from the 13th September up until the end of December.
Staff will be paid $100 per 3 hour tasting session. (ie.$33.33 per hour) You will be expected to drive up to 30mins to and from each tasting.
Your previous experience could include: *Bar, Hospitality, Liquor store / bottle shop or Brewing experience *Customer service *Café, waitress / waiter, brand representative, ambassador, promotional staff Above all else, YOU MUST have a real passion and love for Craft Beer Successful applicants will be given a training session on the products.
However, we already expect you to be familiar with different craft beers and brands. Staff that wish to apply, must fit the following Criteria: *Be available Fridays and Saturdays from 3pm (to allow for travel to the liquor store), from the 13th September up until the end of December. *Have a valid Australian Drivers Licence & a reliable car (As you need to be able to transport equipment to each tasting) *Have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate *Positive, friendly attitude and Reliable
If you would like to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following by Thursday, 29th August:
1. What is your favourite Craft Beer and why?
2. Why you would be the best candidate for this job or a story of your favourite craft beer (ie. I am a Little Creatures fanatic, I absolutely love the uniqueness of Matso's Mango Beer, I have the gift of the gab, enjoy talking & this job would be perfect for my uni schedule, etc.)
3. Relevant experience applicable to this job
4. Include 2 references
5. A copy of your RSA certificate
6. A photo of yourself
7. Please include the Region you are located: *Sydney CBD *Central Coast / Gosford *Newcastle *Parramatta / Penrith / Western Suburbs *Far North Coast / Byron Bay *South Coast / Nowra / Wollongong *North Shore / Manly *Sutherland / Cronulla
*Please note, we only accept applicants who complete all 7 questions above.
Successful applicants will receive an email to schedule an interview.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.