YPlan presents a specially-selected and eclectic mix of bookable event tickets on a visually-stunning mobile app. We’re grabbing entertainment and flipping it on its head with a 100% mobile approach, and a slick, simple and beautiful interface. We’re backed by venture capital & angel investors who helped build the world’s most loved mobile, consumer & social companies such as Spotify, Hailo, Graze.com and lastminute.com.
As Mobile Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on ROI & channel conversion.
- Drive new downloads & registrations
- Explore and test new acquisition marketing channels to secure new acquisition opportunities
- Execute, monitor and optimize acquisition & engagement campaigns to maximize and improve campaign performance
- Manage media agencies & networks directly to deliver effective campaigns
- Manage marketing investment based on LTV and ROI targets
- Report on all marketing campaigns & analyse success
- 3+ years user acquisition and ad buying experience
- 3+ years experience conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI including A/B testing alternatives
- Expert knowledge of affiliate marketing, social media, SEM and paid acquisition, in particular Facebook, Twitter, mobile search and display advertising
- Exceptional analytical skills balanced with understanding of creative development
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Commercially minded
- Expert knowledge of user engagement and retention methods (preferred but not required)
- Ability to work independently to implement your ideas highly valued
- 2.1 or higher degree from a top university, or equivalent (quantitative majors preferred but not required). In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
You'll have a say in all parts of the company and get to shape our culture and development methodologies. You’ll be joining a small team of hard-charging people, who have built and worked with tech startups in the past and are committed to building excellent products.
Since our launch in London in late 2012, YPlan has great reception from media and customers (check out the App Store, or search Twitter for @YPlan).
We've raised $1.7M from an all-star cast of investors and advisors including Wellington Partners, Octopus Investments, BaltCap, Andy Phillipps, Sherry Coutu, Tom Hulme, Peter Read, Gi Fernando, Robert Linney and Brent Hoberman. Between them they've founded, funded and advised a multitude of the world's most loved mobile, social and entertainment companies, including Spotify, Hailo, Lastminute.com, LinkedIn, Graze.com and Qype.