YPlan is tonight’s going out app. You can get inspired by a carefully curated list of London events, pay in 2 taps & go, tonight. Whether it’s a top gig from Hot Chip, dazzling entertainment at Sadler’s Wells, an invitation only event like Sofar Sounds, or one of London’s best-kept secrets like chessboxing, we’ve got it covered.
London, United Kingdom
10 Mar 2013
Opportunity has expired
Want to be one of the first members of a ground-breaking mobile commerce startup? Join YPlan, the world's first mobile-only event booking app.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
YPlan presents a specially-selected and eclectic mix of bookable event tickets on a visually-stunning mobile app. We’re grabbing entertainment and flipping it on its head with a 100% mobile approach, and a slick, simple and beautiful interface. We’re backed by venture capital & angel investors who helped build the world’s most loved mobile, consumer & social companies such as Spotify, Hailo, Graze.com and lastminute.com.
The Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Director to acquire users and drive continued loyalty within YPlan’s community.
- Execute across the entire marketing mix to deliver targets
- Manage all email CRM marketing campaigns from briefing our copywriter to creating HTML and distributing emails
- Own our push notification strategy
- Manage YPlan’s community engagement events
- Deliver on-going Facebook install campaigns and work alongside the Marketing Director and media partners to drive downloads
- Liaise with PR & media partners as required
- Drive social media campaigns from content strategy to measurement
- Report on the success of all marketing initiatives to learn and improve
- 3+ years marketing experience (including up to a year of mobile marketing experience)
- Broad understanding of the entire marketing mix
- Experience in a young and fast growing company (preferable)
- Experience with MailChimp, Mandrill, Mix Panel, TweetDeck and Facebook ads
- Strong analytic skills
- Understanding of the mobile space
- Keen eye for detail
- Creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently to implement your ideas
- 2.1 or higher degree from a top university, or equivalent. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
You'll have a say in all parts of the company and get to shape our culture and development methodologies. You’ll be joining a small team of hard-charging people, who have built and worked with tech startups in the past and are committed to building excellent products.
Since our launch in London in late 2012, YPlan has great reception from media and customers (check out the App Store, or search Twitter for @YPlan).
We've raised $1.7M from an all-star cast of investors and advisors including Wellington Partners, Octopus Investments, BaltCap, Andy Phillipps, Sherry Coutu, Tom Hulme, Peter Read, Gi Fernando, Robert Linney and Brent Hoberman. Between them they've founded, funded and advised a multitude of the world's most loved mobile, social and entertainment companies, including Spotify, Hailo, Lastminute.com, LinkedIn, Graze.com and Qype.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.