Curious about starting your own business?
Connecting with like-minded people is the best way to kickstart a big, brave venture.
It could be an exciting, innovative product, a solution to a big problem, or a new way to fill a gap in the market. The thing is – having an idea is one thing, but launching it into the world is another.
It’s easy to get stuck – not knowing where to start, what you should focus on, or how to avoid costly mistakes.
This evening workshop will help you:
– Understand your blockers, and how to overcome them
– Figure out how to prioritise your next actions so you can move forward
– Meet likeminded people to support your next steps
We’ll also share more information about our 12-week long Startup Accelerator that been running for over 4 years and has helped hundreds of people launch their ideas into the world, with opportunities to ask questions and meet the team.
If you want to be your own boss and build something on your own terms – come along to get a feel for a what Escape is all about and learn some of the core concepts to set your startup up for success.
Who should attend
Anyone who is:
– Thinking about launching their own idea into the world
– Interested in Escape’s programs in London
– Ready to take the exciting opportunity to make change happen into their own hands
Why would you attend?
– To set the wheels in motion for making change happen
– To meet an awesome likeminded community who are thinking like you
– To find out more about Escape’s programs and how they could help you start your own business
Looking forward to seeing you there!