- This event has passed.
Managing your career can be overwhelming – especially if you don’t have a lot of time or energy to make things happen (who does!?).
Join Escape The City at midday every day from Monday 18th to Friday 22nd November for a 20-minute lunch and learn to improve your career fitness.
You can tune into an individual session, or join us for all five – it’s your choice! Each day, we’ll share practical tips and exercises that will uncover clues on how to design a career and life that you love.
How do I access each session?
We will live-stream each session via the Escape The City Instagram profile. Register to receive a reminder email, plus receive exclusive career change materials to help you get unstuck and find work that matters to you and the world.
Meet your hosts:
What is each session about?
- Monday: Brexit proofing your career – with Skye Robertson, COO of Escape The City
- Tuesday: How to make a career transition and manage your finances – with Stacey Lowman, founder of Pachira Money
- Wednesday: Building a lean start-up within the social impact sector – with Ben Keene, founder of Rebel Book Club
- Thursday: Hustle your way into a new career – with Luzana Costa, Talent at Entrepreneur First
- Friday: How to improve your personal branding and get noticed – with Matt Trinetti, founder of GiveLiveExplore
Who is Escape The City?