At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste. Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 10%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste more than 30% of all the food produced.
We’re on a mission to change this, and are building our team right now! Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 50.1 Million users, and more than 111 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Program Manager to join the superstar team at Too Good To Go! This role can be based anywhere within our 17 countries
Reporting to the Global People & Culture Projects Director, you will play a key role in driving our organisation through programs that enable our increasingly diverse workforce to thrive. Our community at Too Good To Go is one of our greatest strengths and our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team works to curate environments and experiences that emphasise inclusion, equity, belonging, and diversity as key pillars of our company culture.
You will serve as a subject matter expert with teams across the globe, to innovate on organizational design, process, and systems. You are a creative builder that isn’t afraid to dive into the operational weeds while steering us consistently towards our broader strategic outcomes.
- Be an active contributor in defining Too Good To Go Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Strategy and collaboration approach
- Design initiatives in conjunction with all areas of P&C and in partnership with business functions to support diversity and inclusion.
- Serve as the consultant to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Taskforce and Employee Resource Groups as they continue to evolve.
- Collaborate on the plan and execute inclusion and diversity focused programs such as campus recruiting, cultural events, professional development and speaker series.
- Leverage industry and other data-driven benchmarks to develop and implement new programs as well as assess and improve existing ones to consistently strengthen the company’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion footprint.
- Support hiring initiatives in collaboration with the Global TA team (internships, dedicated intake programs focused on diverse talent) in partnership with colleges, institutions and other external organisations to broaden our opportunities to build talent pipelines.
- Partner with the Learning & Development Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team to coordinate the delivery of onboarding and hiring manager training to build awareness and education around and fair employment practices.
- Partner with our Global B-Corp Manager, to ensure we meet TGTG ‘s B-Corp ambition
- Extensive experience in Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion program implementation and a demonstrated commitment to keeping up to date with related topics including legislation, trends, and best practices.
- Experience driving inclusion or diversity goals & objectives in a high growth/scale-up environment. You’re excited by the idea of helping to design and operationalize a strategic multi-year roadmap!
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and public communication skills. You are succinct, skilled at navigating sensitive, nuanced topics, and can deliver workshops and training to a live or virtual audience with ease.
- Experience in drawing meaningful insights from data to create strategies, operationalize solutions, and track metrics of success
- Proven experience leading cultural and enterprise-wide change, with demonstrated success working with executive leadership, influencing key stakeholders, and partnering with cross-functional teams to drive and implement new initiatives with executional excellence
- Demonstrates organizational agility and the ability to work effectively, collaborate and influence across a multiple locations and countries.
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we can offer...
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1350 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
• Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
• Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or Linkedin direct messaging
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.