Experience level: Early-career (0-2 years post-Bachelor’s degree work experience or equivalent)
Location: Various, with a preference for New York, NY, or London, UK (those who are remote are still encouraged to apply)
Application deadline: January 16th, 2022
BlueMark, a Tideline company, is a leading provider of independent impact verification services for investors and companies. Our mission is to strengthen trust in impact investing by delivering independent, incisive verification services, enabling the market to scale with integrity. We evaluate and verify how clients approach the impact in impact investing based on accepted industry standards. Our services are designed to meet the growing investor demand and market expectation for greater confidence and credibility in the impact label, especially as impact claims are more closely scrutinized by a range of stakeholders.
About the position:
This is a unique opportunity for an early-career individual to gain exposure to impact investing. The Analyst will gain diverse experience playing an important role in BlueMark’s impact verification services, through executing research and analysis, producing materials, and supporting project coordination and management, among other responsibilities.
● Performing research and analysis related to client projects, including review and analysis of client documentation, summaries of findings, participation in client interviews, etc.
● Developing client materials, including PowerPoint presentations and written reports
● Leading scheduling and supporting project and client management for projects
● Contributing to team meetings, brainstorming, and project planning
The ideal candidate has a collaborative disposition; is analytical and driven to learn; is exceptionally well-organized with an eye for detail; communicates well; and is committed to advancing social and environmental outcomes. Every member of the team embodies our firm’s values: excellence, commitment, and openness.
Minimum qualifications include:
● Bachelor’s degree
● Strong written and oral communication skills
● Ability to think critically and analytically
● Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, sound judgment, and discretion
● Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
● Sense of humor and self-awareness
● Ability to manage multiple tasks with high attention to detail and organization
● Adept at using Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Although not required, preferred qualifications include:
● Knowledge of impact investing, finance, and/or philanthropy
● Knowledge of impact measurement and management
● Experience in consulting, impact investing, finance, philanthropy, and/or research
● Strong design sensibilities
● 0-2 years post-Bachelor's degree work experience or equivalent
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At BlueMark, we believe that compassion, equity, diversity, and inclusion are fundamental to our success. Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion manifests in three key ways:
The mission and vision of BlueMark
Our firm’s vision of shared, sustainable prosperity is inseparably rooted in the credo of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive world.
How we conduct ourselves as an employer
BlueMark is an equal opportunity employer, and we value the unique contributions of each of our team members. Through our hiring, mentoring, and managing, we encourage our team to bring their full selves and individuality to BlueMark's work.
How we use our influence
In our work with clients, we strive to be an enabling force in the equitable distribution of wealth, opportunities, and privileges within our society.