We looked at the last 20 years of innovation in the travel industry and realised nobody had tackled the most painful part of travelling - actually booking it. As the world’s first travel subscription service, BeRightBack (BRB) was created to solve two main questions:
· Why is travel planning is so time consuming?
· Why do prices always go up before booking?
With BRB we strive to make it possible to book your next getaway in 60 seconds, so all our customers need to do is turn up at the airport and start their adventure.
We launched as a Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) service in October 2018, providing our subscribers with 3 short breaks to Europe a year, for a fixed monthly subscription.
We grew rapidly and were recognised by both industry and consumer publications as a true disruptor in the travel space. We’ve been highlighted by Skift as one of the top start-ups to watch in 2020, featured on CNBC in 192 countries, made it to the final of WebSummit 2019 and written about in major publications like the Guardian [and Telegraph .
A B2B Pivot During the Pandemic
We felt more could be done in terms of innovation and identified an exciting opportunity within the rewards and benefits space.
PerkBox recently looked at the employee benefits that employees really want and 85% of the people interviewed said travel was the no. 1 perk they wanted. As BRB is uniquely positioned to provide the answer through our subscription model, we set out to rebuild our entire product and technology stack during the Covid-19 pandemic and are launching our BRB’s employee benefits program in November 2021.
This innovative product will not only enable companies to look after the mental health of their employees by providing them with 2 to 4 free trips to Europe each year as part of their benefits & wellness program, but also to attract, engage, and retain talent by offering a benefit that employees really want!
And this is where you come in.
We now have an amazing B2B product and got from 0 to 1. Despite the product not being live yet, we have already signed up companies. Now we need to go from 1 - 100 and beyond.
We need an accomplished B2B sales person who is passionate about travel and employee wellness, and not afraid of ambitious targets, to bring our benefits and reward product to UK companies and their teams.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Identifying potential customers with the aim of adding 100-200 new employees to the platform each month
· Building a sales plan to deliver against growth targets for BRBs Rewards & Benefit Products
· Self-generating, qualifying and nurturing prospects from first conversation to client acquisition, which will include emailing and cold calling prospective customers
· Learning how to use a variety of tools and processes as well as sharing your skills and tools from previous sales experience
· Reporting your productivity and results
· Working collaboratively with the team to plan and deliver sales strategy and reporting
· As a start-up, you will have the opportunity and expectation to get involved with everything else we are doing
Essential Skills / Experience
- At least 3-years of full cycle sales experience
- Proven track record of growing sales in a similar role
- Experience selling into HR functions - talent acquisition & management, compensation or benefits & wellness
- The drive and ability to meet ambitious growth targets
- Experience in creating B2B marketing collateral to promote products and services
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- The capacity to work on your own and as part of a team
- Excellent telephone manners
- Self-driven creative thinker
- Team player
We’ve got to where we are with a team of 4 people, this means everyone pulls their weight across different business areas.
Now that we’ve secured funding, and in preparation for our Seed Round next year, we want to build an exceptional team to propel the business forward and own each discipline to create operational excellence.
- OTE: £45k+
- Central London office (Kensington High Street)
- Perks: 3 weekends away every year on us
- Community: Be part of a thriving community of start-ups at Founders Factory, with the opportunity to learn something from another business every day.
- Flexible working hours: We primarily focus on outcomes and results
- Learn what it takes to build a brand as big as Airbnb.