WiredScore is on a mission to make the world’s buildings smarter and better connected, enabling a more collaborative, innovative and dynamic future. We do this through our core products WiredScore certification - a digital connectivity rating scheme, and SmartScore - a smart building rating scheme.
Founded in 2013, WiredScore is backed by renowned investors like Fifth Wall, Bessemer Venture Partners, some of the world’s most forward looking landlords and has hubs in New York, London, Paris and Berlin.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced marketer to lead our demand generation and digital marketing efforts. The role will be responsible for driving our digital customer acquisition and growth efforts by creating outbound strategies, launching and managing campaigns, optimising our owned assets, and using analytics to measure, refine and optimise our performance.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a significant impact at a fast-growing proptech company that is tackling some of the biggest issues facing real estate across a growing number of markets. You will build and optimise a scalable demand generation playbook to drive a pipeline of qualified leads and in close partnership with the Sales and CS teams, boost marketing-driven revenue for the business.
- Build and manage an excellent team of outbound and inbound professionals to meet and exceed bold goals
- Work closely with the BD, CS and Product teams to deeply understand our core buyer segments and create an acquisition playbook for WiredScore
- Personalise content journeys and execute campaigns to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads including email, SEO/SEM, paid social, media sponsorships, account-based marketing, and partner programs
- Steer demand generation programs, including setting strategy, evaluating appropriate budgets, developing and running creative campaigns, measuring results, and optimising marketing mix
- Continuously research, identify and test new strategies, tactics and technologies to accelerate growth, improve customer lifetime value, or reduce customer acquisition cost
- Track, evaluate and present performance results and learnings
- Partner with broader Marketing team to leverage branded assets to power client engagement and scale distribution efforts
- Project manage individual digital initiatives as necessary to unify digital workstreams with other key stakeholders in the business
We’d love to meet someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience in a B2B company, ideally at a fast growing organisation.
- Prior experiencing managing a demand gen or digital marketing team
- Excellent understanding of Pardot and Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing specifically email, SEO, SEM, programmatic media, etc.
- Data savvy with a clear comprehension of modern marketing operations and advertising
- Excellent project management skills and ability to build and improve processes
- Ability to manage agency and contractor relationships
- Outstanding writer and verbal communicator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities, nuanced feedback, and project timeframes
- Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done
- Demonstrated passion for driving big ideas through customer insights
What we offer:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Competitive paid parental leave as well as support for new parents and those returning to work
- Annual week-long company retreat
- A fun and dynamic work environment, with regular team social events and birthday & work anniversary celebrations
- Professional development programme which includes a US$1,000 annual budget per employee as well as internal training
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.