- Are you obsessed with understanding the hearts & minds of an audience to create powerful, action-inspiring written content?
- Are you super organised and efficient, able to effortlessly design & optimise multiple email sequences, templates, copy & schedules?
- Do you love developing and implementing digital growth strategies?
Then you might be exactly who we’re looking for!
APPLICATIONS: Send us your CV/ resume and a cover letter telling us what you love most about email marketing and why you think you might be perfect for this role.
We are on a mission to build an on-demand healthcare ecosystem without discrimination, prejudice or gatekeeping for the global transgender and non-binary community, and we’re looking for a sharp, innovative email marketing specialist to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy.
The following is an extraordinary wishlist of personal qualities, skills and experience; please apply if you think you are the right person for the role, even if you don’t tick all the boxes.
Who are we?
We are GenderGP, a Health and Wellbeing telehealth service that provides care to the transgender and non-binary community, and those who support them. We are casting aside barriers, disrupting the status quo and changing the vision for transgender healthcare.
We are on a mission to be the most streamlined and innovative telehealth company, e-learning resource and patient care model for the trans/non-binary health sector in the world, and we are looking for an outstanding Email Marketing Specialist to help turn our content team into a powerful engine for growth.
Head of Content
Purpose of the role:
This is a new role and we are looking for someone to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy.
Developing a deep understanding of our company vision, mission & brand and the hearts and minds of our audience, so you can create positive, uplifting and empowering content that helps us achieve our impact & growth goals.
- Produce and execute all email and SMS campaigns, including building emails from templates and HTML, copywriting, asset coordination, QA, and scheduling
- Support various strategic programs via manual and triggered campaigns across the customer lifecycle including prospecting, win-back, nurturing, post-purchase, loyalty, retention, surveys, and transactional emails
- Build effective target audiences and segments for every message to drive engagement and revenue performance against KPI goals
- Manage and execute email/SMS marketing calendar and ensure alignment with business priorities, demand forecasts, and internal stakeholders
- Use customer data such as web-behavior to drive the message and content personalization
- Devise and execute A/B tests, manage testing calendar, record results, and advise on improvements. Testing includes subject lines, message content, CTAs, customer cohorts, and segments, send time, and new features intended to drive performance lift
- Optimise, optimise, optimise! Templates, creative, copy.. everything!
- Mitigate email and SMS frequency between program touchpoints to minimise database churn. This includes marketing campaigns, triggered emails, promotional emails, and transactional emails
- Perform render testing across devices, email clients, and ISPs to ensure that emails are rendering correctly for the majority of the subscriber base
- Provide regular campaign performance reports that include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading global brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics, including audits of how we can acquire, nurture and retain these customers
- Constantly look for new ways to improve overall programs through new technology, tools, partners, trends, and best practices
Who you are:
- You have a passion for values-driven, growth-focused company culture
- You balance ambition & a strong work ethic with an extraordinary commitment to taking care of yourself; you show up as the best in the world at what you do
- You’re a natural collaborator, leader and manager with a teacher’s heart who loves to help others shine
- You balance strategic thinking with creativity and getting things done
- Confident on video, we are remote and are always in video meetings!
- Intelligent problem-solving skills
- Lover of all things email, digital & user experience
- Courageous and energy-driven
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software
- Excellent project management skills specific to marketing
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content
- Experience with Keap, our CRM, Sales & Marketing automation platform
- Awareness of HIPAA (Healthcare) Compliance for Healthcare Marketing purposes - or willingness to learn
- Experience developing and implementing digital growth strategies - across any marketing discipline
Please apply without delay! Send us your CV/ resume and a cover letter telling us what you love most about email marketing and why you think you might be perfect for this role.