SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We design, build, and support technology solutions with one vision - to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organisation, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers across the world.
SITA is a place of change, accountability, teamwork and constant improvement. We are always pushing ourselves to optimise our solutions and deliver at pace with energy. We customer focused and ’for us it's not just about getting it done, and done right, but also about doing the right thing, for our business, our teams and our customers.
We are offering a Level 4 Software DevOps Engineer apprenticeship (the equivalent to a foundation degree) that allows you to learn and earn! This is a great opportunity to launch a career in Software and Infrastructure Management Services.
Placements start on 25th July. Your first 18 weeks will consist of remote learning via Makers renowned coding bootcamp, followed by an on the job placement at our Aldershot office.
What's not to love!?!.....apply today :)
- Apprenticeship start date : 25th July 2022
- Application deadline: 13th May 9am
- Apprenticeship workplace: Sita HQ, Royal Pavilion, Aldershot, GU11 1PZ
- Training: Your first 18 weeks will consist of learning to code via Makers renowned bootcamp. Training will be remote followed by on the job experience.
- Salary: £22,000, plus 5% bonus on completion of apprenticeship
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:30. Hybrid working policy allows for 2 days working from home. This is discretionary and subject to change.
- Application deadline: Complete application form by 13th May (9am)
- Remote Interviews with Makers: 9th May - 30th May
- In person Interviews with SITA: between 6th - 24th June