We are looking for a committed Accounts & Operations Assistant who can contribute to and support our team's current and future growth and operations of Livit Hub Bali.
Working for Livit, you will be part of an organization that values innovation, freedom, tech, growth, and personal development and always puts people first.
We have more than ten years of experience supporting entrepreneurs, startups, remote workers, and companies who want to upgrade the way they work and build digital, streamlined, impactful enterprises that enable them to grow sustainably and live more satisfying lives.
- Filing softcopy and hardcopy files (invoice, tax, contract, etc.)
- Assisting finance monthly book closing
- Assisting clients from Livit’s portfolio
- Petty Cash holder & Report Reconciliation
- Food & Beverage Report Reconciliation
- Ad hoc duties to tax office and banks
- Supporting day to day activities of Finance and Hub Operations
- Provide administrative support
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulations
- 1-3 years of experience in Finance/Operations or similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial law
- Knowledge of operational principles and policies
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Excellent organizational and project management skills abilities
- High integrity and impeccable work ethics
- Excellent communication skills (e.g., ability to speak their mind openly)
- Self-driven and motivated
- Proactive and critical
- Very organized and structured
- Motivating salary based on qualifications and experience
- Regular office hours, but in the best office ever.
- 2 weeks (10 days) paid vacation for the first 6 months contract
- An exciting, challenging opportunity to work in a dynamic company with no corporate lifestyle
Location: Livit HQ (Denpasar, Bali)