Introduction to Again 🌎 🔂
Our mission is to shift billions of units of packaging from disposable to reusable. Again is building a distributed network of 100's of autonomous cleaning facilities, called CleanCells, each processing and cleaning packaging for reuse by the world's largest FMCG brands. Each CleanCell makes reusing packaging 90% cheaper for FMCG brands, by 2025 we will be the same price as single use.
We're looking for an Electrical Engineer!
You'll develop, integrate and manage the manufacturing of electrical and electronics systems on the CleanCell ✍️
- You’ll lead the design of systems of the Cleancell,
- You’ll work hand in hand with your colleagues to integrate your solutions in the overall architecture of the Cleancell,
- You’ll put together and test some of the first prototypes,
- You’ll interface with suppliers for the supply and integration of bought-in technologies and parts,
- Later on, you’ll help our production team build our Cleancells in volume,
- You’ll participate in the building of the department and contribute to defining the best work methodologies.
You'll become a core member of the team 🙌
- We will create a vibrant and lively atmosphere at work,
- We will continuously discuss how to improve our approach to our challenging workloads,
- Together we'll agree deadlines and hold each other accountable to hitting them.
What we're looking for in you 🧐
- Proven experience in electrical hardware design, from concept to production.
- Proven skills in power management, mechatronic systems like actuators, motors, sensors, cable management, PLC design...
- Experience integrating electronics for controls and networking.
- Experience in using software packages for diagrams, cable management, pcb lay-outs if needed,...
- Proven hands-on experience in building and testing your designs is essential.
- Experience in the design of machinery equipment (conveyor belts, opening/closing/lifting mechanisms, wet environments) is preferred
- Ideally, you will know how to design simple PCBs.
- Industry experience from machinery design from Automotive, Food, FMCG, Warehouse Automation, Materials Handling industries is preferred.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Proactive mindset.
- Degree in electrical, electronics, mechatronics, robotics engineering or relevant field.
Why should you apply?
- Join a team that will design a complete solution to beat the packaging crisis.
- We'll pay you £40-50k depending on experience.
- We'll give you equity in the company.
- We spend time & thought creating a team atmosphere that's fun, creative and empowers everyone to do their best work.
How do you apply?
If you’re interested in a role, or if you think we’ve missed a role, please send us your CV and an email introducing yourself to email@example.com