Seismic was born out of a collective view that we need a Seismic shift to help change society and fix our planet. We believe that the business community has a huge opportunity and responsibility to help make that happen. We have the vision to help 10 million people work for businesses that are a force for good. Now just over a year old, we are on our way!
What we’re looking for
We are a growing team of Seismic Changemakers, and we are now seeking a new Head of Marketing to help with the next phase of impact and business growth.
We couldn’t think of a more exciting time to form this new role given our momentum in the market, our recent B Corp certification and our incredible success in the Escape the City Top 100. Our culture is vital to us, and this person will be central to driving that in the way that will enable us to deliver on our 2nd vision statement of making Seismic the best place you have ever worked.
This is an exciting role in a growing business and will need a high level of skill, leadership, teamship, hunger, creativity and organisation to provide the impact we need.
- You will be at the heart of our high growth business, significantly influencing our future strategic direction.
- You will design, implement and evolve the Seismic marketing plan for maximum impact.
- You will be responsible for deploying the marketing plan using the growing budget and resources available to you, including our existing marketing team, external partners, and input from the wider consulting team.
- You will report to the CEO and work closely with our three cofounders and the wider team.
- You are a marketing leader who naturally has a leaning towards either tactical lead generation or brand building, but able to drive and lead the full breadth of marketing requirements that a high growth impact driven SME requires.
- You have at least five years of B2B marketing experience with the learnings from sufficient successes and failures.
- You know what leadership feels like, including the opportunities that brings, along with the weight on the shoulders that keeps driving you on.
- You are a practical “doer” as well as a strategic thinker.
- You are passionate about sustainability and have knowledge of the corporate sustainability market.
- You are used to getting maximum value from a 6 figure marketing budget and know which are the important metrics to track, measure and report on.
- You have experience of managing inhouse and external resources.
- You ideally have had some exposure to a professional services working environment.
Ideally, you will be within commuting distance of London, with flexible home working.
We believe in flexible working hours to better suit our personal lives while being considerate of each other and our clients. We generally work office hours but trust each other to make fair decisions. Part-time working would be considered.
At Seismic, we have 2 key goals within the next 5 years:
- To be the best employer that you have ever had.
- To enable 10 million people to work for B Corps & Net Zero committed companies.
We don't just talk the talk, we walk the walk! We're a certified B Corp, which means we're independently verified for our positive impact and we were recognised by Escape the City as one of the top 100 purposeful organisations to 'escape' to in 2022!
Along with creating impact through everything we do, connecting and building relationships is a core priority for us. This goes for our team too, which is made up of a strong mix of B Corp, Net Zero & ESG expertise throughout the UK and Europe.
We love working with our clients. From start-ups to multinational billion dollar corporates, we are committed to enabling them to prosper by helping them become ever more impactful forces for good. All that’s missing is you!
Salary & benefits
- Salary and benefits are competitive and dependent on skills and experience.
- Personal Development Plan with budgetary support.
- 25 days annual leave plus an extra day off for your birthday.
Seismic is an equal opportunities employer
Seismic recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. We are building a world class team and we know we need a diverse mix of talented people doing their best work.
Contact us to apply
We know the best people are snapped up quickly, so we recruit on a rolling basis. If you think you might be the person we’re looking for, please apply now by sending your CV and some brief points on why you are excited to join our Seismic journey to: firstname.lastname@example.org