This is a rare opportunity to join the core team of On Purpose, a well-respected and growing social enterprise, to work on our London Associate Programme.
Scope of role
The Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator will support the running of our year long programme that develops people to become leaders in the impact economy. As a member of the team, you will have the rare and exciting opportunity to gain access to the training and development we provide our Associates, helping them and you to grow as leaders in the impact sector. You will also have the opportunity to grow and develop your marketing skills within the purpose driven sector. This role has the following primary responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Communications Manager to plan, implement and monitor recruitment campaigns
- Supporting the Communications Manager with social media ideas, posts and monitoring including generating engagement across our community Slack channel
- Managing technical updates to the application processes and user journey
- Analysing post-campaign data in order to provide insights to adapt our recruitment campaign strategy
- Screening Associate candidate applications
- Collaborating with the Programme Coordinator on interview logistics and acting as the first point of contact for candidates
- Supporting and running logistics for recruitment and programme events
- Managing on-going improvements to the On Purpose website design and structure in order to increase awareness of the On Purpose brand and maximise conversion onto our programmes
- Working closely with the Head of Associate Recruitment and Business Development to improve fairness and diversity through our application process and marketing efforts, thinking about how technology and tools can best help us do that
- Acting as a key contact to bridge the gap between the programme team and the Systems Administrator & Developer, working closely with the technology team to improve the use of data visualisation and tracking of our activity across google analytics, social media, salesforce and other tech platforms
- Develop and deliver special projects and events for the benefit of the organisation and our community (e.g. awards)
- Working close with the programme coordinator to plan and organise a range of events for our community, supported by the Head of Associate Recruitment and Business Development
Like all members of the On Purpose team, you will contribute to wider strategic initiatives, and have the opportunity to work in collaboration with On Purpose team members in other cities (Paris and Berlin). We are a very inclusive organisation and people at all stages of their career and length of service at On Purpose are asked their opinions and encouraged to share ideas.
This role will work closely with the whole team and will be managed by the Head of Associate Recruitment and Business Development.
- Ability to manage projects effectively
- Have an organised and structured approach to your work
- Practical problem solver with a pragmatic approach and an eye for detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in using data to gain insights and drive improvements
- Flexible approach, with the ability to adjust plans to respond to emerging demands
- Willingness to deliver and attend events outside of working hours (with time off in lieu)
- Genuine interest in using business for good and belief in the mission of On Purpose
- Demonstrable experience in marketing and/or community management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to:
- build strong relationships with partner organisations, the On Purpose Community and beyond
- facilitate cross-functional communication by adapting communications according to colleagues' technical literacy
- Process orientated and comfortable using tech platforms
We are a community that welcomes diversity in all forms, through different professional and personal backgrounds, and encourage applications from anyone who’s passionate about purpose-led work irrespective of previous experience.
Remuneration, benefits and holidays
We care about everyone we work with and thus have high aspirations for what we’ll each get out of working at On Purpose. We want our time working together to be challenging and rewarding as well as fun and enjoyable.
This is a full-time position with a salary in the region of £24,000, dependent on experience.
Other benefits include:
- The chance to work at a genuinely purpose-first organisation, that strives to drive a fundamental shift from profit to purpose, creating an economy that serves the wellbeing of all
- A trusting, collaborative and flexible working environment
- A pension scheme with a 5% employer’s contribution
- A £750 personalised learning budget to help you grow and develop, access to the rolling-programme of top-quality events and training we offer to our Associates and wider community
- The opportunity to volunteer with causes you care about
- Organisation-wide offsites with team members from across our London, Paris and Berlin offices
- A 25-day holiday allowance, plus UK bank holidays and your birthday!
To apply, please click the link below where you will be asked to answer questions about your interest in and fit for the role, upload your CV, and share your contact details.
The deadline for applications is midnight on Thursday 27th January.
If you are successful, you will be invited to a video interview on w/c 31st January and we would like the successful candidate to start as soon as possible after this date.