Scope of role
The Programme Delivery Manager will support the running of our year long programme that develops people to become leaders in the impact economy. As a member of the team, the Programme Delivery Manager will have the rare and exciting opportunity to gain access to the training and development we provide our Associates (programme participants), helping them to grow as leaders. Most of the time in this role will focus on two key areas:
Ensuring that On Purpose delivers a world-class learning & development programme:
- Supporting the Head of Programme Delivery to design and sequence the year-long training syllabus
- Timetabling and planning the training programme
- Finding and briefing trainers for sessions
- Helping to evaluate and improve the training year with each iteration
- Hosting and working towards delivering training sessions
- Supporting on the logistics of training sessions
Creating a positive programme experience for Associates
- Being the main point of contact for Associates on week to week matters
- Having oversight of the organisation and logistics of all Associate events (including induction and residential trips)
- Sending monthly evaluations to associates, reviewing the results and checking in with associates where necessary
The role will also include the following:
Managing On Purpose’s pro bono coaching network
- Recruiting coaches and matching them with On Purpose Associates
- Managing coach relationships through the year
- Debriefing with coaches at the end of each year and evaluating the coaching element of the programme
Developing the wider On Purpose community
- Working with Marketing Coordinator to run and manage community events.
- Work with On Purpose International on the strategy for On Purpose community building
- Generating and implementing ideas around engaging On Purpose Fellows (alumni who have previously completed the programme) over the long run
Supporting on the recruitment of new Associates
- Screening applications and helping to lead interviews for potential Associates
Like all members of the On Purpose team, you will contribute to wider strategic initiatives, and have the opportunity to work in collaboration with On Purpose team members in our other cities. We are a very inclusive organisation and people at all stages of their career and length of service at On Purpose are asked their opinions and encouraged to share ideas.
This role will work with the whole team but will work most closely with and be managed by the Head of Programme Delivery. The role will also work closely with the Programme Coordinator and may include some management of their work depending on skill set and preference.
- Genuine passion for social and environmental impact, using business for good and the mission of On Purpose.
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to keep multiple workstreams on track while also adapting to the changing needs of Associates
- Practical problem solver with a pragmatic approach and an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to build strong relationships and connections within and beyond On Purpose’s community
- Comfortable delivering training and facilitating groups
- Experience of or interest in training and developing others
- A strong desire to learn, improve and grow through working in this role
We are a community that welcomes diversity in all forms, through different professional and personal backgrounds, and encourages applications from anyone who’s passionate about purpose-led work irrespective of previous experience - this could suit someone right at the beginning of their career, or someone with a few years of work experience in the sector.
Remuneration, benefits and holidays
We care about everyone we work with and thus have high aspirations for what we’ll each get out of working at On Purpose. We want our time working together to be challenging and rewarding as well as fun and enjoyable.
This is a full-time position with a salary in the region of £27,000-£29,000, dependent on experience.
Other benefits include:
- The chance to work at a genuinely purpose-first organisation, that strives to drive a fundamental shift from profit to purpose, creating an economy that serves the wellbeing of all
- A trusting, collaborative and flexible working environment
- A pension scheme with a 5% employer’s contribution
- A £750 personalised learning budget to help you grow and develop, access to the rolling-programme of top-quality events and training we offer to our Associates and wider community
- The opportunity to volunteer with causes you care about
- Organisation-wide offsites with team members from across our London, Paris and Berlin offices
- A 25-day holiday allowance, plus UK bank holidays and your birthday!
To apply, please click the link below where you will be asked to answer questions about your interest in and fit for the role, upload your CV, and share your contact details.
The deadline for applications is midday on Thursday 25th of August.
If you are successful, the next stage will be a video interview early in the week commencing 5th September. We would like the successful candidate to start by the beginning of October, but there is some flexibility on this.