Looking for your next challenge?
We firmly believe that business-built software is the future. That means giving end-users the power to simply and quickly configure their tools so that they work perfectly for them. Notion, Airtable, and Zapier are leading the wave and now we're bringing it to the largest business software category: CRM.
Changing paradigms isn't easy - we're building a complex product that's a huge design and engineering challenge. We need to balance power with ease of use, information density with simplicity, and form with function. We're building a team of intelligent, autonomous, and dedicated people and if you think you'd fit we'd love to chat.
We're an experienced team of entrepreneurs, engineers and operators. We're still a small team and everyone who joins has a big impact on the company. We value authenticity, intellectual curiosity, and team work. We have a flat hierarchy and believe in empowering people to do their best work.
Our investors include Point Nine, Balderton, and Passion Capital, alongside top Angels from venture capital and tech.
In this role you’ll...
- Build and nurture a social community through an iterative process of experimentation and analysis. They’ll be few limits on your methodology and your level of ownership will be open-ended.
- Maintain our email marketing campaigns, including building and delivering product updates, feature announcements, and re-engagement campaigns.
- Maintain on-site features like our update feed and company announcements.
You’ll be a great fit if...
- You have a strong sense for modern community engagement strategies, and understand how to tailor them to individual channels.
- You’ve previously owned projects across multiple social channels.
- You’re familiar with email engagement strategies including drip and re-activation campaigns.
- You have previous experience defining and following brand tone guidelines.
- You believe in the power of data and are at home analysis and insight extraction.
- You enjoy solving problems and taking ownership of finding better solutions.
- You thrive in a culture of continuous learning and feedback.
- You’re self motivated and naturally curious.
- Bonus: you have experience with Figma
What you can expect...
- Competitive salary
- Equity in an early-stage tech company on an incredible trajectory
- Remote working and flexibility
- Apple hardware and a budget for desk amenities
- 25 days plus local holidays
- Regular team events in London
- Team off-site in fun places! (We've been to Lisbon and Malta so far)
We're dedicated to building a company that champions the diverse world we live in. That means hiring a team rich in diverse backgrounds, perspectives and ideas.
As such, we're committed to equal opportunity and treatment in all aspects of recruitment, selection and employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We're aware that woman are far less likely than their male counterparts to apply for a role where they don't meet all the job description's requirements. If you don't quite meet all the requirements, but you feel you're a good fit for the role we encourage you to apply!