⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 200 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
⭐ About the role
We are looking for a proactive, communicative, open-minded and energetic Scrum Master to work in an international and rapidly growing company. You will be an evangelist of Agile and lead your team to improve the maturity of scrum practices.
⭐ What will you do:Lead scrum team by using Agile methodology and applying scrum best practices Help product owner and development team to achieve their objectives Coach the development team in self-organisation Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments Spot and remove bad patterns in day to day scrum Resolve conflicts and issues that occur Drive scrum team to achieve higher levels of scrum maturity Support a product owner and provide education where needed Encourage the organisation to adopt the scrum methodology in their workflow
⭐ Requirements:Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English (any other additional language is a plus). Easily connecting with people and understanding their issues. Passion for creating the best customer experience ever. Organised and able to handle multiple inquiries. Positive attitude and sense of responsibility. Good communication and problem-solving skills. Familiar with cloud-based applications and internet expert. Love taking ownership of side projects.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.