Thank you for your interest in working for Low Carbon. If you can't see a role that is right for you at the moment please feel free to apply with a CV and a cover letter explaining what you are looking for, and we can keep you in mind for any future opportunities.
Please note the locations of our different teams:
- Our Investment, Finance, Legal & Compliance, HR, Marketing, IT and Power Sales teams are based in London
- Our Asset Management team is based in Exeter & London
- The UK Solar Development Team is based in Gloucester
- The UK Wind Development Team is based in Glasgow
- We also have remote employees who work in technical roles our sites around the UK
About Low Carbon
Low Carbon is a leading renewable energy company committed to the development, investment and operation of renewable energy at scale. Low Carbon invests into both renewable energy developers and projects across a range of renewable energy technologies including solar PV, wind, energy storage, waste-to-energy and energy efficiency.
Low Carbon, a certified B Corp, has a proven track record in the development, construction, financing and management of renewable energy assets and remains involved in the projects for the long term with a dedicated asset management team that manages assets on balance sheet and for third parties. With a significant international renewable energy pipeline in development, Low Carbon is well-positioned to capitalise on opportunities as the need for renewable energy and energy security increases.
Now with over a decade of operation, Low Carbon has formed a strategic partnership with the Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) to build a leading global renewable energy Independent Power Producer (IPP), targeting 20GW of renewable energy capacity by 2030.
We are extremely proud of the highly professional and talented team at Low Carbon. We have built a positive learning culture that incorporates respect, trust, collaboration, and a shared passion to combat Climate Change. It is an open, friendly and supportive environment, and we are proud to say we work here. As we grow, we are committed to increasing diversity in the team, and continuing to foster an inclusive environment where we can learn from each other.
- 26 days holiday plus your birthday off
- Discretionary Bonus
- Private Healthcare for you and your family (medical history disregarded)
- Contributory Pension
- EV Car scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Sodexo for commercial discounts and perks