Kitt designs and operates workspace for the world's most vibrant brands. From managing the design and build, to creating an elevated ongoing experience, we create spaces that are worth leaving home for.
As Head of Client Workspace Operations, you will lead our Client Services and Workspace Operations teams to ensure exceptional client satisfaction at Kitt. You will be responsible for defining a clear vision for the overarching, post move-in client experience, streamlining processes, and measuring performance and client happiness. As an inspiring leader who can recruit and develop an engaged and empowered team to maintain the quality and compliance of our spaces and services. You will lead the development of serviced workplace solutions and prioritise client satisfaction to drive referrals and direct business.
You will be:
- Defining and executing a clear, multifaceted strategy for client happiness.
- Reviewing client touchpoints and metrics to track and identify operational weakness and client satisfaction trends.
- The point of escalation for all Client relationships on a day to day basis.
- Maintaining & developing a high performing supply chain aligned with Kitt values.
- Accountable for the overarching operations of our spaces, including health and safety and regulatory compliance.
- Building and iterating on efficient processes, ensuring that team members have the tools they need to deliver a world class experience.
- Collaborating with the wider Delivery team to create a market leading experience that helps execute our mission, proven with NPS results.
- Managing team performance against expectations and providing ongoing support and coaching.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Prioritising and empowering the team to focus on high priorities.
- You’re an inspiring leader, able to rally the troops and deliver excellence.
- An expert in Workspace Operations, you can ensure that our spaces are maintained safely, putting the client at the heart of the experience.
- You’ve managed teams through growth stages of a business and can guide employees through changing environments in a practical and compassionate way.
- An outstanding communicator, you have the ability to adapt to internal and external stakeholders' styles.
- Commercial awareness, you are able to put the client first.
- Comfortable with looking for and applying tech solutions to deliver better client-focused solutions.
- You have a desire for continuous learning and driving innovation.
The world of work has shifted forever. As people everywhere prioritise purpose over their paychecks, company culture has been thrown into the spotlight. But the problem is, too many companies are showing up to work in bland, cookie-cutter offices. We’re leading this change.
Real company culture can only be built in-person, in the real world – and for it to be authentic it needs its very own, personalised space. That’s why we create offices as unique as the brands and the people who work there. We’re long-term culture partners to our clients long after they've signed the lease and chosen the paint colours.
- Video Interview with Lizzie McFaull (People & Talent Lead)
- Second interview with Nigel Rivers (Interim Head of Operations) and Cathryn Goss-Goddard (Key Account Lead)
- Final interview, including task, with Aimee Murzell (VP of Delivery) and Lucy Minton (COO & Co-Founder)
We’ll Kitt you out
- 🤝Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 🏖 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- 🍼 Parental leave: up to 12 weeks paid parental leave for the primary caregiver
- 💔 Pregnancy loss support leave
- 🕺 Regular socials. We love a good party.
- 🧑🍳Free weekly lunch, bi-weekly breakfast and daily snacks
- 🏆Annual company trip
- 🍕Team socials on a Thursday
- 🤑Octopus MoneyCoach
- 👶Workplace Nursery Benefit
- 🚲Cycle to Work scheme
- 🚉Season Ticket Loans
- 🧠Plumm - to support your mental health and wellbeing