Legatics is one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups. Our legal transaction management platform enables law firms and their clients to collaborate on and close deals in an interactive online environment, providing clarity, reducing risk and saving time.
Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, such as Allen & Overy, Hogan Lovells, Herbert Smith Freehills, Shearman & Sterling and King & Wood Mallesons. Legatics has been used globally on live transactions originating in more than 40 countries.
We are on a mission to transform the $600bn market for legal services worldwide and to work with our customers to bring the way they manage deals into the 21st century. We recently closed our Series A fundraise with Mobeus and we now need creative and empowered individuals to help us execute on our mission.
We’re looking for a bright, hard-working and results-oriented Account Executive to help spearhead our in-house legal sales team. You will be Legatics’ first business development hire dedicated to selling to corporates, rather than law firms and will work closely with our Head of Business Development to shape and execute our go to market strategy for the non-law firm market.
You will work closely with our Engagement, Customer Success, Marketing, Operations and Product departments and must love working cross-team and thinking of strategies for winning new customers.
You should be comfortable with technology, be an impactful presenter and be confident speaking to senior decision makers about how technology can improve the way they work.
The role is partially remote and, subject to government COVID-19 guidelines, partially based in our office in central London (currently approximately 3 days remote vs 2 days in the office).
What you would be doing:
- Helping to shape and execute the go-to-market strategy for the non-law firm market;
- Closing opportunities with large enterprise customers, including:
- conducting discovery calls and software demonstrations with key decision makers;
- nurturing opportunities through the sales pipeline;
- negotiating and finalising contracts; and
- handing over signed customers to our Engagement and Customer Success team;
- Helping to initiate and develop some of your own qualified sales leads by identifying and contacting key decision makers at target customers;
- Helping with training and mentoring of more junior members of the team;
- Maintaining up-to-date information on prospective customers and key contacts in our CRM system;
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the product and use cases;
- Assisting with the development of BD resources and materials including presentation decks, tear sheets and other collateral;
- Assisting with the development and refinement of BD processes; and
- Becoming Legatics support qualified and assisting with aspects of customer support.
- Occasional travel will be required (domestic and international)
What we need from you:
- 3+ years’ experience working in B2B SaaS sales;
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets;
- To be hard-working and able to follow sales processes and manage your workload with limited oversight;
- To have strong communication, listening, presentation and negotiation skills and be capable of speaking intelligently and confidently to senior decision-makers;
- To have high standards of integrity and trust;
- An enthusiasm and willingness to learn and adapt in a dynamic and rapidly changing scale-up environment;
- To be a team player who enjoys working with others and thinking cross-functionally about how their actions will impact other teams and how we can improve cross-team alignment; and
- Familiarity with CRM and email automation systems;
- A right to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship
- at this stage); and
- An ability to work from our London office a few times a week for team meetings, customer visits etc.
Bonus points for the following:
- Experience selling B2B SaaS products;
- Experience working in a start-up or scale-up;
- Experience using the HubSpot or Salesforce;
- Experience using Mixmax;
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator; and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace products, such as Excel, Google Sheets and PowerPoint
What we offer you:
- Competitive base salary (based on experience) + uncapped commission;
- 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays);
- Pension with NEST;
- Personal Learning & Development budget;
- Lots of opportunities for accelerated professional development and career progression;
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- A warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team; and
- Regular socials.
Who would you be working with?
You would be working with a welcoming, inclusive and committed team.
Team culture is really important to us. We are looking for someone who is excited to join us as a key employee at this important stage in our growth and who will bring new and exciting perspectives to Legatics. We are a friendly and passionate bunch with a wide range of interests. We love to socialise together too, holding regular team events.
Power in diversity
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everyone loves. In order to make that a reality, we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive working environment that can empower our people to be creative, effective and innovative, to build a brand we are proud of.
We don’t discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence. We're committed to building a diverse team and are constantly looking for ways to improve our processes to help us do that.
How to apply
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Account Executive (00027) - [your name]”, a short paragraph setting out your motivations for applying, why you think that you would be a good fit and attaching your CV. If we think you are suited to the role, we will invite you for an initial virtual coffee catch-up to allow you to learn more about the company and the role.