Be part of the toothpaste revolution and join us to help save the planet while brushing your teeth. Oui oui! We are looking for a motivated team!
Title? EA to CEO
Type? 6 months internship with hiring possibilities after the 6 months period
When? November 2021
Where? Based in London or Margate (UK)
How Long? Internship
WHO ARE WE?
We are NOICE! We are driven by fun, innovation & sustainability and we launched a toothpaste: Organic & Zero-Waste. C’est magnifique!
We are down to earth, bold & transparent and on a mission is to put common sense back into everyday personal care products. Are you in? We believe people should pay for the product, not its marketing or brand. We develop solutions that are natural & organic and rely on eco-friendly packaging & distribution.
If you are hands-on, curious and looking for THE experience in a startup with ambition, join us! & Keep Brushing ;)
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to take on an exciting executive assistant position for NOICE based in the UK. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be in charge of daily operations coordination from eCommerce activities to B2B Development including admin tasks. Join us on our mission to clean up the planet and all the teeth in it!
If you are keen to learn, if you love to find new tools and if you’d like to bring your enthusiasm and passion to a sustainable company, this mission is for you!
- Assisting the CEO on the daily task (marketing strategy execution, b2b development, admin tasks)
- Periodically document and present results, insights, learnings and recommendations to executive leadership.
- Add-on missions as the organization are evolving
- Approx. 1 year of previous experience needed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English native
- Hands-on & Pro-active
- Always looking for the extra steps
- Fast learner
- Passion for sustainability
- Able to work autonomously
- Work within a fast-paced, fun and sustainable environment
- Opportunity to gain experience across all areas of the business
- Ability to make the job your own and to make a difference in the company
- Compensation is GPB1,600 for the first 6 months
If this sounds like you then please apply now!