We are a food and beverage company like no other. Entrepreneurial and free thinking, we are a movement more than a corporation and are here to change the way people eat & drink for the better by disrupting food for the good.
How do we do this? By providing better-for-you alternatives and lead the way in living beverages and plant-based food & drinks. We think we have some pretty great products, including our innovative & sustainable brands Nutty Bruce, Pico and Lo Bros (if you haven't tried them, you definitely should!) It’s an amazing time to be joining the Soulfresh team; we've got some exciting growth plans and we are about to undertake some major expansion and to start this journey, we’re growing out the team!
Still here? Great! Let’s recap what we need - we're looking for a curious and commercial Finance and Operations Assistant. This person will be an integral part of the business, working very closely with both the Admin Manager on orders and the Finance Manager on tasks which keep reporting accurate and month end processes completed on time.
On a day-to-day basis:
· Process purchase invoices
· Reconciliation of bank account on a weekly basis
· Assist Finance Manager with the setup of supplier payment runs
· Month end processes – supplier reconciliations and employee expenses
· Debtor runs on a weekly basis to ensure cashflow forecasts to Group are accurate
· Manage the Amazon order process
· Assist with the processing of customer orders
· Support with order fulfilments and month end stock reconciliations
· Work with the Admin Manager and our warehouse partner to help resolve customer order/delivery queries.
To hit the ground running, you will need:
Experience in a similar role, ideally in FMCG, with great communication and planning skills, resilience and flexibility in your approach to work as it can be a pretty fast paced environment. The specifics of the experience and skills required are:
· Ability to manage & prioritise tasks
· Love working as part of a team and thrive within fast paced environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong internal and external relationships
· Resilient can-do attitude
· Strong attention to detail
· Capable on Excel
· Passionate about food and drink, and keen to challenge the status quo to make a positive difference
· Fully embrace being part of a small close-knit team with big ambitions
· Not afraid to get stuck in
· Sets and achieves goals for work and development
What’s in it for you? We are in an amazing growth phase and building things from the ground up, which means we are always creating and constantly evolving! At the moment your sweeteners are:
- Flexible work practices - This role is currently hybrid, 2 days in the office near Waterloo and 3 days WFH
- Vitality healthcare
- Mental health support
- Paid parental leave
- A team that gives a sh*t
- Getting to work in a globally expanding business
- Dogs in the office!