At Work.Life, our mission is to make teams happier. That’s why we build intelligently designed, purposefully small workspaces where our people feel valued, supported, and inspired to perform at their best.
Over the past four years we’ve opened 10 shiny, new locations, welcomed over 3000 members to our spaces, and grown our team to 50 great humans.
But the fun’s not over yet, and to keep our members’ happiness and engagement at the forefront of what we do, it’s important we find our own team’s best work-selves.
We do that by offering a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, a competitive salary, monthly wellness package, Team Joy, quarterly socials, and more, so you can work happier.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Membership Assistant to join our growing team.
Someone who is outgoing, fun-loving and sociable, yet organised and efficient. Someone that can be the glue to keep our community together and to help make Work.Life a place where our members love to work, giving them everything they need to run their businesses smoothly.
This role will be the voice of Work.Life in a London space. Build relationships with our community. Help create awesome content and input into our future strategy as we grow.
Your day to day
Create an amazing experience for our members, guests and partners
· Ensure the space runs smoothly and is fully operational
· Answering general phone & member enquiries
· Answering general member enquiries
· Monitor supplies, including office materials, cleaning equipment and member supplies
· Assist the Membership Manager with events, from concept development, communication to hosting events
Create a collaborative community - internally and externally
· Build connections for our members through events, introductions and networking
· Develop Work.Life’s presence with the wider creative community in London: we want you to be an ambassador for what we do and what we believe in!
Assist with membership management
· Supporting the achievement of team targets for member retention and acquisition by identifying opportunities in day-to-day contact with members or enquirers
· Handling relevant data processing and administration
· Supporting the administration and organisation of member events, meeting room & event space bookings
· Work directly with management on any issues to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction
· You're a driven, passionate and, most importantly, outgoing person
· You'll have excellent communication skills and enjoy being around people - this is a social role
· You'll have a positive attitude, be detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
· You'll have demonstrated customer service experience and proven ability to add value to your customers is a big plus
Why you’ll love Work.Life
Work happiness is our passion, and this starts with our own team. We offer a supportive working environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, a competitive salary, monthly wellness package, team joy budget, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
· Amazing space in London, where you'll be based
· A supporting & friendly team of hard-working people
· 25 days holiday per year excl. Bank Holidays (additional day per year in the business up to 30 days)
· £75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
· Team joy budget to be spent together with the team
· 2 x 45-minute coaching sessions per month through More Happi our coaching partner
· Optional therapy available via Self Space our mental health partner
· 4 paid charity days per year – we’ve teamed up with Matchable to make this more accessible
· Quarterly team socials
· Discounts with brilliant local businesses
The need to knows
· The start date for this role is December (or sooner if you’re available)
· The interview process will be two stages; a phone interview and two face to face interviews in one of the spaces
* The hiring manager for this role will be James Pain.
Ready to join the Work.Life way? We’re excited to hear from you.
At Work.Life, we’re committed to providing an inclusive environment for our team and our members, as we believe that diversity breeds a more innovative, creative, and caring culture.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Everyone who applies to Work.Life will be considered for employment without attention to race, age, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, family or parental status, or disability status.