About London Clinic of Nutrition
London Clinic of Nutrition is an award winning nutrition and functional medicine clinic, specialising in complex and chronic health conditions and successfully supporting clients back to optimal health.
We offer a unique resolution to our clients' health problems and look at health from a whole-body perspective, offering holistic medicine that is rooted in science. We recognise both the benefits of Western medicine and the wisdom of Eastern healing and combine these to form our unique and integrated approach to healthcare.
We offer a range of services both in person and online, including our Nutrition Consultations, Signature Optimal Health Packages, Health and Nutrition Testing and IV Nutrient Therapy.
2021 also saw the evolution of our corporate wellness programmes, wellman and wellwoman testing packages and our CPD webinars for nutrition practitioners, which we hope to drive forward into 2022.
Why work for the London Clinic of Nutrition?
● Fair compensation - Salary options with or without equity and bonus dependant on the applicant’s experience. £40K and upwards dependant on experience.
● Big impact - You will play an integral role in helping the clinic to continue paving the way in integrative healthcare. Helping both consumers and businesses to define and optimise their health and practices.
● Passion - You will be working alongside some of the UKs leading practitioners and within an experienced team that is driven and passionate about the natural healthcare industry.
● Empowerment - - you will have a unique opportunity to shape and deliver the strategic direction and next phase of growth of the business
● Strong culture - We are a values driven culture, with a close knit team where team members are supported and encouraged regarding career and personal development.
As the Marketing Manager, your role will be diverse and interesting, managing various aspects of the business including website management, SEO, content management, copywriting, social media, PR, events management, sales, strategy and data analysis. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketer who is hungry to do all of the above and more.
You will play an integral role in the growth and development of the clinic and work closely with the Clinic Director, Clinic Manager and the sales and support team to help the clinic reach their business goals and objectives.
The role is based in our central London clinic although we are open to discussing a hybrid working arrangement.
● Setting a Marketing strategy and roadmap for the future, to be regularly reviewed to ensure targets are being met.
● You will be constantly seeking new opportunities for the business to succeed, as well as keeping an eye on the competition, and making sure the business is at the forefront of the industry.
● Leading the social media strategy to build our community, brand awareness and to drive conversions. You will manage and oversee content creation, sign off the schedule, and adhere to brand guidelines.
● Leading the content marketing strategy to increase SEO, carrying out competitor and keyword research, copywriting and proofreading content (either written by yourself, one of the practitioners or externally).
● Repurposing and distributing content across multiple platforms - ie. turning a blog, podcast or webinar into a newsletter or social series, and vice versa.
● Managing all email marketing campaigns - to tie in with the content marketing plan, announcements and seasonal/important dates. You will test and assess performance of email communications in Hubspot and Google Analytics and make improvements accordingly. You will also enhance and manage any automations and sales sequences inside hubspot.
● Manage and oversee the marketing team including the workload and performance of the marketing assistant and external consultants for SEO, PPC and web.
● Updating the website on a regular basis for SEO and CRO to increase sales. Adding new service pages, blogs and updating team profiles as required.
● Deal with all PR enquiries, liaising with the team for comments and/or forming comments yourself and submitting in a timely manner.
● Provide end of month reporting for the entire marketing and sales performance, from SEO, ads, social media, revenue breakdowns and specific campaigns.
● Increasing client retention and evolving our client referral scheme.
● Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as brochures.
● You will be proactive in understanding the DNA and ethos of the business and this will be reflected in your marketing efforts.
● At least 5 years of experience working within a service based industry.
● Proven success in formalising growth strategies and year on year business growth
● Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns and success in exceeding targets to increase revenue
● Identify, develop and lead new growth strategies, using the full range of channels and growth tactics available Consistently analyse and refine campaigns to drive revenue, uncover insight and consumer trends
● The ability to update the website inside Wordpress, without the help of a web developer
● Well rounded understanding of SEO and PPC
● Expertise with Google Analytics and other tools to monitor campaigns
● Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills and attention to detail
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
● Metrics-driven marketing mind
● aptitude for generating fresh new ideas and an ability to execute these well
● Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
● Keen interest in staying up to date in the latest developments in marketing and utilising this to inform your role
- Strong understanding or passion for the nutrition and health/wellness industries
- Experience working in a growth role in the health and wellness industry