The LOWE Group
The LOWE Group is a vacant property consultancy with social value at its very core. Our team of specialists offer clients advice on how to best manage their upcoming or existing vacant portfolios. LOWE also offers a specifically designed in-house delivery team who can deliver these bespoke solutions.
Vacant property is too often associated with risk when, in most cases, it should be viewed as an opportunity. Our team has the skillset to repurpose vacant properties in a number of different ways. Since our inception we have created hundreds of affordable living opportunities, provided accessible workspaces for local businesses and created spacious artist studios for creatives. Our aim is to unlock aspiration through affordability, and we are proud to have done this for over 5 years.
Our clients benefit from our industry leading knowledge and foresight. We make them aware of potential financial savings and the security risks associated with leaving their properties vacant. We can also offer advice on the planning process and help them create multi-channelled marketing campaigns. We very much see ourselves as an extension of their team and are willing to assist wherever possible.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager (BDM) to be at the frontline of our property guardian outreach and help drive us forward as a business. The chosen candidate will have the ability to source, arrange and attend meetings with local authorities, housing associations and Not- for-Profit businesses.
Your role will not only provide affordable housing to potential guardians but also make huge savings for prospective clients. You will be part of a team which challenges the way our industry has traditionally been working. We separate ourselves from competitors by being the most trusted and professional operator in the market.
- Source prospective clients and identify key decision makers within those businesses
- Conduct initial outreach via email and telephone targeting senior level decision makers
- Run multiple email campaigns, track results and then convert opportunities
- Qualify, organise and attend meetings with potential clients
- Uphold the company’s brand values and promote social value at every opportunity
- Implement and manage pipeline of opportunities
- Take full ownership for managing your CRM, databases and associated admin
- Feedback on all areas of activity reporting directly into Client Services Director and Founder
- 3+ years’ experience in business development or key account manager role
- Experience selling into the Public / Not for Profit Sector desired but not essential
- Track record in sourcing leads and arranging meetings with key decision makers
- Consistent performer with experience of hitting sales targets and managing pipeline
- Possession of excellent customer service, communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, evolving and target driven environment
- Able to work professionally and calmly under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload, efficiently manage diary and time sheets