The Kamma Story
Welcome to Kamma Data. A data company at heart, we are shaking up the property and financial lending sector ensuring that no tenant has to live in substandard or unsafe accommodation again!
Simply put - we make compliance easy!
Day to day at Kamma, we work with a variety of clients from Letting Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Local Authorities, Surveyors and many more.
We take ownership of making sure the properties they manage or lend on are compliant for tenants and have all the right licences they need to make them safe. Property licensing has never been so complicated with rules and regulations changing frequently and this can pose a risk to landlords where they do not keep up with current regulations. So we make managing this process simple for all parties involved!
Making sure homes are safe for tenants is our mission and the soul of everything we do. We utilise our live dataset from across the country and use this to monitor agent portfolios for compliance 24/7. We keep agents and landlords ahead of the game when it comes to the properties they have. This can not only help value buy-to-let properties accurately but also expose rogue landlords.
Resilience & Innovation propel growth
At Kamma, we know that we have big things to achieve - the belief in our destination allows us to not only surmount them, but use them to propel us and soar to greater personal and professional heights.
Team Frist, Ego last
We recognise that sustainable greatness is only achieved through a connected team collaborating successfully. We know that the best way to turn that idea into a sustainable enterprise is by putting the team first and egos last - leveraging collective genius is the way forward.
Courage in Everything we do
At Kamma we dare greatly and we choose courage over comfort every time.
Passion, personality and humour matter
Our collective humour and personality bonds us together and sets us apart from other organisations in our ability to think creatively. We work together to create an environment where we can think big, have fun, and do good.
To help us navigate this journey, we’re seeking a Growth Manager, with 2-5 years’ experience in a marketing or growth role with some results to show for it already. We are looking for someone with a creative and autonomous mindset, able to contribute to strategy but primarily execute independently.
This opportunity offers a career without ceiling; the successful candidate will be expected to be running a team in the next three years. The varied experience on offer, working across multiple teams, makes this an ideal role for an ambitious person with CMO aspirations. The targets are aggressive, but if you’re willing to invest time into learning, developing and achieving beyond the norm, then this opportunity is right for you.
If you’re looking for a comfortable position with a nicely defined list of tasks, Kamma probably isn’t for you. But if the potential to make a major impact at the heart of a unique tech company exhilarates you, then we’d love to hear from you!
You will report directly to our CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) but will gain exposure to and work with people across the entire business to develop and execute a full holistic marketing strategy, driving it through to execution.
At Kamma, we principally hire on the basis of personality and intelligence above technical skills and experience. For this position, we are looking for initiative and energy in someone who will build our brand, propositions and message to reach our second most important resource: customers (our people are number one!)
- Content creation – whilst offering experience in all aspects of digital marketing, an important part of the role will be writing copy for campaigns. Budding copywriters are welcome to apply
- Partner marketing – building out our partner offer with key sales messages, how-to guides and supporting collateral for publication on our site and in direct comms
- Data analysis – we’re data-driven in our approach and analyse all campaigns based on direct and longer-term business impact. As a data business we also deploy hero insights to make our campaigns more impactful. An analytical approach is needed, and opportunities exist to build up expertise in languages such as SQL
- Special projects – Varied involvement across operations, campaign planning, sales enablement, social and channel management, CRM, UX
- Marketing strategy – all members of the team (from top to bottom) are expected to input into strategy and play an active role in finding and delivering against new opportunities
- Project execution – getting things done is a major focus, so speed of thought and action will be key
Our ideal candidate
You will be ambitious and aspire to become the Head of Marketing/CMO of a large multi-national data service company, selling to a multitude of markets in a multitude of ways.
You will need to build rapport and relationships internally and externally, and be disciplined and tenacious enough to drive tangible value without the need for minute guidance. You will bring experience and ability into Kamma that we do not currently have and accomplish huge things together.
This role will be a fundamental piece of our growth strategy and as an early member of a young company, you will have the opportunity to build and shape the marketing function from the ground up. If you’re willing to get stuck into whatever needs doing in order to drive the business forward, we would love to hear from you!
- 2-5 years’ experience working in a marketing or growth role, with some results to show for it already
- Strong academic record to degree level, preferably in an arts or marketing discipline from a top-tier University
- Needs to be ambitious, with a desire to be the best in the career they choose
- Exceptional written word
- Strong MS Office desktop publishing skills including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience and sector are secondary in our process, we’re looking for talented hungry people that want to make a big impact
- Experienced with a range of MarTech platforms including Hubspot and Google Analytics is a plus
- All candidates will be expected to excel in a self-managed, team environment, working pragmatically across locations and with teams of different discipline
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Matched pension contributions
- Medical cover
- 2 extra Charity Days of leave to use for whatever charitable endeavour you wish to improve the world through; we really encourage our staff to take these
- Regular team events: games night, pub quizzes etc.
- A founding team who are passionate about what we do and are looking for inspiring people to join our journey
- A highly collaborative team giving everyone the opportunity to affect crucial decisions at the heart of the company
- Huge ambitions to utilise and develop our data and technology capabilities to move into new areas and markets