Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oat drink company that started in Sweden back 25 or so years ago.
In the last few years, we’ve become a popular and pioneering dairy-alt player in the UK market. We're continuing to establish our presence here, determined on being part of the discussion on the long-term future of the food and beverage industry. With this growth, we need more brilliant minds to come work with us to keep the momentum going and the oat drink flowing.
We exist to make it easy for people to eat better and live healthier lives without recklessly taxing the planet’s resources in the process. If this resonates with you, then maybe you’d like work for Oatly, too. So, let’s get to the formal stuff.
In this role, you’ll be part of our UK brand team, working closely with our UK Head of Marketing, as well as our global creative, social, media, community management, communications, PR, partnership and event teams.
When you work at Oatly, you take 'no two days are the same' to a whole new level. But, here's the main stuff you'll be focusing on in this role.
Digital and Social
- Lead on UK social content and paid social strategy (for campaigns and always-on), in collaboration with our global social, creative and media teams
- Brief, manage and oversee scheduling and implementation of organic and paid content
- Manage always-on digital advertising for various channels, in collaboration with our global media team and external agencies
- Analyse, evaluate and optimise performance on an on-going basis
- Help develop and brief creative content ideas and activities for social and digital, and oversee content production in collaboration with our global creative team
- Manage yearly budgets for social, digital and influencer activities
- Project manage UK-specific social or digital activities
Influencer and Collaboration
- Expand and lead on UK influencer and collaboration strategy (for campaigns and always-on), supported by our global creative and partnerships teams
- Generate creative concepts and activities, as well as conducting research, managing outreach and overall relationship management with collaborators
Who You Are
If the below sounds like you, we'd love to see an application:
- You have 3+ years experience from social media, digital media and/or influencer marketing covering strategy, management and implementation – with a solid understanding of each tool and knowledge of paid social and digital media buying
- You’re used to managing and juggling multiple projects at once, collaborating across different teams and functions (internal as well as external agencies), developing briefs, keeping an eye on budgets and making sure we’re on track for total success
- If you’ve done the above at a challenger brand and/or in a start-up environment, that’s a big bonus!
- Communication is an inherent strength of yours and you can clearly articulate plans, thoughts, ideas and evaluations in written and verbal format
- You’re a strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and pay equal attention to the bigger picture and the tiny details
- You understand the importance of speed when working in a fast-growing company like Oatly, and are naturally proactive and someone who independently plans, initiates and executes tasks and projects
- You’re always authentic to who you are and not afraid of bringing your unique perspective, talent, experience and ideas to any team!
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us: 25 days of holiday (+bank holidays and the opportunity to buy or sell days), comprehensive health insurance, free therapy so you can be kind to your mind, an epic office space in Farringdon which comes with loads of snacks and breakfast (+ amazing cappoatccinos), genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.
Phew! Well done if you’ve got this far. We’re glad we’ve still got your attention because we’ve got one last super important point to make.
As you can probably tell, we’re a norm-breaking company. For us, diversity and differences are an obvious asset. We know that amazing candidates can sometimes be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box, and that makes us really sad. So please trust your gut and pop in your application if it’s feeling right. Good luck!