We are looking for someone who is passionate about the horticulture industry & has an eye for plant design. Someone who is fantastic at communicating with clients, has excellent attention to detail & experience scoping & delivering projects from start to finish.
In this role you will be working directly with the Founder & CEO and it’s an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to own this part of the business and be part of our growth early on.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Handling all inbound enquiries for our Plant Installation service.
- Building your own pipeline of opportunities through your own relationships/ cold outreach.
- Speaking with clients about their requirements over the phone & conducting face to face site visits.
- Preparing proposals based on client budgeting & design requirements.
- Purchasing inventory & arranging delivery of plants & pots for the installation.
- Installing & styling the on-site installation & organising a team of installers if required.
- Working with marketing on creative assets required to effectively reach out to potential clients.
- Very good to excellent knowledge of plant species & plant care, or a passion to learn!
- A UK driving license
- A desire to work for a high growth start up & a love of the Leaf Envy brand & vision
- You have experience working in the Flower & Horticulture industry
- You have experience working in a sales or client / account management role
Our working environment:
- You’ll be joining a young, dynamic team and get the chance to help shape how we work, while using the latest tools and technologies, becoming an expert in your field.
- We’re relaxed, supportive of flexible working and have a strong and collaborative team culture.
- You’ll get first hand experience of start-up life: fundraising, rapid product development, incredible growth curves and everything else that comes with being part of a young, exciting business.
- Young, dynamic team and plenty of scope to grow with our brand
- Planty perks (obviously) & a staff discount for friends & family
- A well stocked fridge and weekly food deliveries
- Regular socials
- Supportive of flexible working
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days / year holiday allowance (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Competitive salary (Dependent on experience)