Here at Beam, we’re all pretty different, but what brings us together is an ambitious goal: creating equality of opportunity at scale.
As a Partnerships Manager in our Beam Recruit team, you’ll play a pivotal role in positioning Beam Recruit as the go-to ethical recruitment solution. One cold-call to an exciting company could lead to a homeless person entering meaningful work, and leaving homelessness for good. You’ll be breaking down barriers, building a network of employers that are genuinely ready to change the conversation when it comes to diversity recruitment.
We don’t need someone with decades of Sales experience closing massive deals. We do need someone who is confident, articulate, and isn’t afraid to pick up the phone and energise senior stakeholders.
Example things you can expect to work on:
- Closing new deals with progressive companies within a small number of sectors via cold-calling, LinkedIn, and email
- Spotting new opportunities in fast-growing sectors and companies who need great and diverse talent
- Supporting employers through onboarding, but also strengthening and growing these accounts, and shaping their approach to diversity hiring
- Being resourceful and creative when it comes to scaling the service to be bigger and better. You’ll use data and bring fresh ideas to improve our offering and tech for employers and Beam beneficiaries alike
We don’t need you to come with a fancy degree or look or sound a certain way. But we do need people who will bring their true, open self to their work.
We don’t need someone who has experienced social problems or homelesness*. But we do need people with empathy for those who have.
*But we’d be chuffed to hear from you if that’s the case. Or if you’re from any minority or marginalised community. Also, if you’d like to chat to someone in the team doing a similar role before applying, drop us a note to email@example.com
This role is based in London and reports to Senior Partnerships Manager, Yasmina Kone.
Compensation & Perks
- £30-45k - we're open to hearing from people with a broad range of experiences
- Additional EMI-qualifying share options in Beam
- Mac or PC
- Generous parental leave
- Cycle Scheme
- £500 ‘Be Amazing’ budget to spend on anything that’ll help you be amazing
- Plenty of Beam merch (obviously) and books aplenty
- Perkbox perks - discounts and freebies at top brands
- Hybrid set-up giving you significant flexibility plus the team bonding and fun of an awesome physical office in Shoreditch, once government rules permit it
- Work-hard, play-hard culture with fortnightly socials in everything from candle and pizza making to treasure hunts
- Annual team retreat (subject to social distancing rules)
- Unlimited holiday policy
- 'Beam Team Talks' - monthly talks to the team from pre-eminent figures in tech and other sectors. Speakers include the cofounders of JustGiving, Booking.com, Starling and Shazam.
Read more about our company culture in Beam Life.
We're a rapidly-growing, high-energy team who love our work and making a positive impact. If you believe in our purpose and want to learn fast and make a real difference, get in touch.