- Are you passionate about shaping the content and brand of a podcast show?
- Are you super organised and efficient, able to effortlessly manage the schedules and calendars of guests, hosts & a podcast production agency?
- Do you love developing and implementing digital growth strategies?
Then you might be exactly who we’re looking for!
We are on a mission to build an on-demand healthcare ecosystem without discrimination, prejudice or gatekeeping for the global transgender and non-binary community, and we’re looking for an extraordinary content marketing manager to help us turn the GenderGP Podcast into a revenue generating machine, capable of increasing global awareness of GenderGP and inspiring our audience to take action.
The following is an extraordinary wishlist of personal qualities, skills and experience; please apply if you think you are the right person for the role, even if you don’t tick all the boxes.
Who are we?
We are GenderGP, a Health and Wellbeing Telehealth service that provides care to the trans and non-binary community, and those who support them. We are casting aside barriers, disrupting the status quo and changing the vision for transgender healthcare.
We are on a mission to be the most streamlined and innovative Telehealth company, e-learning resource and patient care model for the trans/non-binary health sector in the world, and we are looking for an outstanding Podcast Content Marketing Manager to turn our content team into a powerful engine for growth.
Head of Content
Purpose of the role:
This is a new role and we are looking for someone to be responsible for creating, managing, and overseeing our podcast content marketing strategy and assets, and ensure our goals for them are not only met but exceeded.
Strategy and planning for podcast content marketing, scheduling and managing guests, preparing host for every episode, managing the podcast production agency and pre-show & post-show assets, and producing/ publishing episode marketing assets.
- Strategy & planning for the podcast content strategy, working closely with the Head of Content
- Designing season themes & content in line with the company growth strategy, vision & mission
- Researching, scheduling and preparing guests
- Pre-interviewing guests and preparing show notes for the hosts
- Developing and maintaining a podcast calendar three months in advance
- Managing the podcast production agency & all show assets
- Listening to each episode of client podcasts, draw insights from it, and create marketable assets out of them. Some of these assets may include things like: Episode Takeaways, Articles, Newsletters, Quote Graphics, Audiograms, Videos / Video Clips, Slideshows — for distribution across all our channels
- Driving awareness and subscribers to the podcast, as well as driving qualified leads
- Keeping abreast of the latest podcast and content marketing trends, and always thinking about how to improve listener experience, impact & growth
Who you are:
- You have a passion for values-driven, growth-focused company culture
- You balance ambition & a strong work ethic with an extraordinary commitment to taking care of yourself; you show up as the best in the world at what you do
- You’re a natural collaborator, leader and manager with a teacher’s heart who loves to help others shine
- You balance strategic thinking with creativity and getting things done
- Confident on video, we are remote and are always in video meetings!
- Intelligent problem-solving skills
- Lover of all things podcast & user experience
- Courageous and energy-driven
- A minimum of 3 years experience building and managing content strategies. You will be responsible for setting the strategy of our podcast content marketing program, executing that strategy yourself, and iterating it overtime to get the best results.
- Experience creating a variety of content types (written, video, audio, etc.)
- A broad understanding of content and social media marketing strategies. (LinkedIn, Twitter, IG, YouTube, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll be the main point of contact for guests and our podcast production agency.
- Even better-writing skills. You’ll need to summarize (sometimes long and/or complex) takeaways in 1 or 2 sentences and in a way everyone can understand. You can listen to someone talk about anything, and then communicate what they do in a way anybody could understand. You can take a complicated idea and explain it to people like they’re five.
- Project Management experience. You’ll be responsible for marketing asset delivery deadlines for every episode. You must be highly proactive and super organised!
- Have experience writing on social. You’ve written content for social media platforms before. Even more bonus points if you have experience running social media for brands.
- Experience developing and implementing digital growth strategies.
- Prior experience with podcast advertising is a plus, (but not mandatory!)
Please apply without delay! Send us your CV/ resume and a cover letter telling us what you love most about podcasts and why you think you might be perfect for this role.