Sales Executive (£23-26K) London
Young Foodies are looking for a Sales Executive to join an innovative FMCG brand and help them grow their presence across London.
Working with the head of sales and closely with the marketing team, you will be crucial in getting this product into the hands of more consumers.
If you are passionate about fast-moving consumer goods at the forefront of the latest trends, love speaking to people, and are a great relationship builder this could be the perfect job for you.
You will see the direct impact you have in a fast-growing business and take the next step to a commercial career in a dynamic industry.
As a Sales Executive, you will be out on the 'field', in the world of FMCG - finding the best shops, bars, cafes, restaurants (and much more) to stock this product!
You will be out and about meeting clients, representing the brand, and encouraging people to buy it.
- Building and nurturing relationships with relevant people across the industry
- Exploring the hot spots of London to meet clients and potential customers
- Thinking strategically about where this product would sell best and finding the best method of approaching them
- Lead in-store samplings, getting others to try the product
- Work closely with marketing to ensure they are up to date with the latest new stockists (where the product is sold)
- Consistently win new business, getting the brand in more stores on more shelves and into more customers' hands!
- Increase the rate of sale where the product is currently sold, working strategically to find ways to maximise the sales potential of the product.
To succeed in this role you must be passionate, proactive, and tenacious. You need to have a competitive edge and are always driven to keep doing more! You’ll be a key member of the sales team at the brand, helping them to grow the brand, visibility, and presence across the UK.
- A strong relationship builder
- Confident and resilient
- A great communicator, on the phone and in-person
- Commercially minded
- Good knowledge of the hot spots in London is a huge plus!
- Organised, able to manage your own time and diary
- Passionate about the FMCG industry, fast pace, and innovation
If you're looking to be part of an inspiring, energetic and entrepreneurial environment, then you’ll love this role.
Apply today, successful applicants will be reached out to by our Talent Team at Young Foodies.