WiredScore is a property tech company that works with the country’s top landlords, agents, and tenants to identify & promote buildings with great technology offerings.
We own and operate the WiredScore Certification program, the first and only rating system for internet connectivity in buildings, and the SmartScore Certification program, the leading global certification for smart buildings.
Today, we certify >650m square feet of real estate, in buildings used by over 6m people across 12 countries. Our company is growing rapidly as we continue to expand the service to new countries and new verticals.
About the Role
With an industry leader at the helm - Jules Barker, formerly Head of Smart Places for British Land - our product team and product suite are expanding to meet the needs of our customers and our rapidly growing business. Our team is organized by product across WiredScore (Office), WiredScore (Home), SmartScore (Office), and an emerging expansion of our Tenant Products, and we are constantly evaluating entry into other verticals. Our products are our certifications, which are underpinned by the scorecard and the features that support these (such as information and guidance materials, and additional services such as ISP discovery tools), and delivered via Ops teams globally. These products are in turn underpinned by proprietary software which streamlines delivery.
To support the Product Managers, we are creating a Product Design team, to be led by the Product Design Manager. This team will be responsible for the design and delivery for product output, including:
- Supporting the Product Managers with UX research across our products
- Design and copywriting of products and their associated features
- Coordination and delivery of these products and features
- Training the business in how to use and sell our products and features effectively
In addition, this role will be responsible for recruiting and managing initially a team of 5 people to execute against these activities. This is a ‘player-manager’ role, with responsibilities being both team management / coordination and leading the delivery of product features
- Recruit a Product Design Team, with specialists across Product Design, UX Design and Research and Training
- Manage the Product Design team
- Work with UX specialists and the Senior Product Managers to understand the feature requirement
- Design and create product output / collateral (e.g. Building Report, Technology Guides)
- Work with tech/Dev teams to design and build product features (e.g. broadband comparison tool, bandwidth checker)
- Coordinate across multiple stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of product output
You are a great fit for this role if you have some or all of the following:
- You have 2-5+ years of experience in product design and execution
- You have 1-2 years managing a team
- You have worked with Product Managers, UX Designers and Developers
- You are excellent at stakeholder management. You are empathetic and able to work with people to achieve a goal
- Experience working in a fast paced environment in a high growth company
- You are highly organised and structured
- You understand the processes involved in creating and launching service-driven products
Diversity & Inclusion:
WiredScore celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
We are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please discuss this with us.
Disabilities are not a barrier to employment at WiredScore.