This is a flexible contract role in an open and relaxed environment. You may work fully remote or semi-remote in our London office.
- Creative, motivated and self-driven is a must
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch and Invision software is a must
- Sufficient technical knowledge to ensure that your designs are feasible and to communicate your ideas to our team of developers, * Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop will be very useful
- Front end development skills would be a bonus but are not essential
- Experience providing design advice to other members of a team
- Knowledge of the latest trends in typography
- UX experience and understanding of conversion optimisation
- Illustration and Animation (web animation) would be a bonus
- Understanding of design systems & atomic design would be a bonus
Established in 2007, we are one of Europe's most established WordPress web design agencies, working with some of the world's most positive organisations and we are proud to be a Certified B Corporation.
Based in London, we work to create an inclusive and supportive environment in which people are empowered to do their best work and are valued for their contribution, regardless of their background. Our non-conventional structure avoids politics and bureaucracy, encouraging all team members to challenge and be challenged in order to continually improve every aspect of what we do.