Full time, London-based, competitive salary + share options
BeZero Carbon is a climate intelligence business that helps organisations make smarter Net Zero decisions. We support clients through BeZero Carbon Markets, a data and analytics platform for the Voluntary Carbon Market, and through decarbonisation and natural capital solutions.
Founded in April 2020, we are rapidly growing, with investor backing and an already enviable client list. Our 50-strong team combines expertise across climatic and earth sciences, remote sensing technologies, sell-side financial research, data and analytics, engineering, and public policy. We are based in London, but have people working across six continents.
We are on an exciting path to becoming one of the leading companies accelerating the Net Zero transition, helping organisations throughout the climate value chain and creating prosperity through climate action.
BeZero is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious person to join us as an Operations Executive. Supporting the COO and Deputy COO in all aspects of Operations across the business, this is an exciting opportunity for an individual to get a solid understanding of how a fast-paced venture capital-backed business actually works. The role will be very varied, working to support our team across the business from reporting to project management to office management.
- Assist with regular reporting across the business, to build a clear understanding of current status and progress towards targets
- Support with the management of projects across different teams, as well as cross-company communications
- Support with cost tracking & approval processes
- Help run and manage our London office, including organising socials, booking meeting rooms, and coordinating visitors
- Support in driving and facilitating a strong culture of cross-company collaboration and support between remote and in-office teams
Our ideal candidate:
- You have 1-2 years of work experience in a professional role, ideally in operations or as a business analyst
- You’re ambitious, and you want to progress your career in an interesting and challenging direction
- You’re a problem solver, someone who naturally spots issues and starts trying to find solutions
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment that is continually changing and evolving
- You’re curious, and like to understand more about how and why something works
- You’re organised and on-time for things
- You’re interested in and passionate about climate or broader environmental issues
What we’ll offer:
- A chance to really understand the day-to-day running of a business of >50 people
- The opportunity to learn about and interact with lots of different parts of the business, including Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Legal, HR etc
- Opportunity to put your efforts into a business involved in the cutting edge of climate change solutions
- Lots of opportunity for growth and increased responsibility in the role over time
- Central London office space (Angel) with flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week + some flexibility over working location during the summer; as well as regular social events
- Opportunity for share options
Our interview process:
- Initial screening interview (15 mins)
- Second interview
- Final interview with senior management
- Reference checks + offer