We are looking for passionate, pro-active individuals who can support in driving one of our flagship businesses as if it were their own, building an incredible community of members in the process. Must be a people-person, fun-loving, organised, insanely efficient, and someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty if necessary!
Your role is to be the glue to keep our community together and to help make Work.Life a place where our members love to work, giving them everything they need to run their businesses smoothly.
We trust our teams to run their spaces like their own businesses, which means driving sales, keeping the businesses profitable, and operating spaces we can all be proud of. If this is something you can handle; we want to hear from you.
Your day to day
Sales & Revenue
· Support driving income in your space to achieve your budgets. Along with your Membership Manager, you’ll own membership enquiries that come your way, and undertake pro-active sales initiatives to increase interest.
· Maintain 100% occupancy by delivering on (and exceeding!) the expectations of your members and encouraging successful contract renewals.
· Seek out and maximise additional revenue opportunities such as meeting rooms, event hire, printing, office extras, IT, weekend space hire, food & beverage extras, and so on.
· Help manage membership administration such as contract and invoice management.
· Onboard new members effectively, getting them off to a great start.
· Support management of space overheads to achieve your budgets
· Ensure the building runs smoothly and our facilities and amenities are kept to a great standard
· Work directly with management on any issues to ensure the highest level of member experience and satisfaction. Go the extra mile!
Create a collaborative community
· Build meaningful connections for our members through events, personal introductions, and networking.
· Check in regularly with members to understand their pain points, what’s working, and how we can continue to improve.
· Develop Work.Life’s presence within the wider local community; we want you to be an ambassador for what we do and what we believe in!
· Oversee events from weekly, space-wide events to unique events that you design and put on for your community.
· You’ll effectively be a leader and positive influence for our Membership Assistants, guiding them to thrive in their roles.
Be part of our growth strategy
· Help grow Work.Life through your entrepreneurial, solution-oriented approach to running a great space and a great business.
· Be a key part of our mission to help more people be happier at work.
· You’ll be persuasive & engaging as well as a great listener – able to understand existing members’ needs as well as potential new ones.
· You’ll have some previous successful sales experience.
· You’ll have demonstrated customer service experience, and a proven ability to add value to your customers.
· You have good exposure to an in-person operation, and a demonstrable ability to deliver great standards and service at all times.
· You’ll have an entrepreneurial spirit and be excited to be part of a team running their own business.
We’d also love it if
· You’ve coached or directly managed others.
· You can demonstrate successful project management experience.
· You are familiar with commercial responsibilities, such as managing budgets or a P&L.
Why you’ll love Work.Life
Work happiness is our passion, and this starts with our own team. We offer a supportive working
environment, plenty of training and development opportunities, competitive salary, monthly
wellness package, team joy budget, quarterly socials and more, so you can work happier.
•Salary depending on experience
•A supporting & friendly team of hard-working people
•25 days holiday per year excl. Bank Holidays (additional day per year in the business up to 30
•£75/month towards your mental & physical wellbeing
•Team joy budget to be spent together with your team
•Flexible working policy
•Personal development & training opportunities
•4 paid charity days per year
•Quarterly team socials
•Wellness opportunities like yoga & self-space sessions
•Discounts with brilliant local businesses
The need to knows
•The start date for this role is ASAP, but we’ll wait for the right person
•The interview process will be three stages; a phone interview and two face to face
interviews with the final interview including a presentation
•Adam Parsons will be the hiring manager for this role.