Leadership, Strategy Delivery & Impact
- You will lead and manage a high performing senior team, driving forward strategy and collaborating effectively across Practical Action and externally to ensure the continued development of a set of strategic, viable, and fundable offers which describe the impact we will make in the world.
- You will guide the group’s approaches – strategic change partnerships, innovative and high quality progamming with communities; consulting, influencing & knowledge brokering to
- ensure the maximum positive impact on the lives of women and men.
- You will oversee the development and delivery of an effective process to capture and share impact, ensuring learning is incorporated into future plans.
External Representation and Strategic Partnership Building
- You will engage actively at high levels with the stakeholders critical to achieving our goals: governments, funding partners, companies, international and non-governmental organisations.
- You will ensure that we are known & respected for our work in key areas, are engaging with relevant issues and partnerships, keeping abreast of future trends and identifying the valued added roles that we can play in systems change to achieve our mission.
People, Capabilities and Leadership
- You will support the development and implementation of specific group campaigns and strategic fundraising efforts.
- You will contribute to group-wide capacity building efforts in association with the People and Culture Team.
- You will support the creation of compelling internal and external communications enabling our stories, learning and impact to be effectively shared in particular with professional audiences crucial to future impact.
- As a member of the Group Management Team and Senior Leadership Team you will contribute to shaping overall group strategy, and delivery of key organisational projects.