Copper is a leading Custody, Settlement, and Prime Brokerage provider in the exciting and fast-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading.
As part of the team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Liaise between the sales, marketing, and management teams to ensure delivery of business development projects and pipelines.
- Help manage inbound leads and coordinate sales calls, individually and in conjunction with other members of the business development team.
- Generate proposals and other documentation to support the sales, on-boarding, and customer service process.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of Copper’s service offering and client base.
- Conduct competitive market research to refine sales and marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the development of marketing campaigns and materials for our different lines of business.
- 3 years’ or more experience in a similar role with Financial Services or the Cryptocurrency sector
- University degree in Finance, Computer Science, Law, and Postgraduate, MSc / MFE etc (Desirable)
- Previous experience in Financial Services (Essential)
- Experience creating marketing materials such as pitch books for client presentations.
- Understanding of Financial Services, strong product knowledge of Custody, Prime Brokerage and Settlement Services.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize and react to change quickly and positively.
- Must be a disciplined self-starter with a significant degree of analytical rigour and attention to detail.
- A high degree of motivation, adaptability, and proactiveness are key success factors for the role.
- Ability to work autonomously and/or remotely.