Overview: Social Media Intern at SafetyNet Technologies
We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our super team. We are an award-winning fishing technology company, and we invent products and services to create a sustainable ocean. Currently we are a team of 20 people and we’re growing quickly. We need someone to create and deliver engaging content across a variety of digital media channels to raise awareness of the company. You will be joining a smart, generous and diverse team that puts engineering, design, science, business and innovation together to solve conservation challenges.
- Job Title: Social Media Intern (Part time: ~22 hours per week for 1 year)
- Rate: London living wage (£11.05/hour) to be paid against monthly invoices
- Timing: To start as soon as possible
- Location: From home mostly, and 3-5 Hardwidge Street, London SE1 3SY, UK (station: London Bridge) if needed
- Website: www.sntech.co.uk
- To apply: send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plan, create and deliver engaging content across several digital channels.
- Analyse the engagement of the content and use this to refine our approach to social media.
- Research relevant news and scientific studies to be shared with the team and on digital platforms to support our work.
- Work with different stakeholders within an organisation to produce different types of digital content and manage its delivery.
You will report to SNTech’s Comms Manager.
Onboarding and training will be provided as necessary to perform the role.
- You have experience planning, producing, and managing digital content for a range of social media channels
- Forward thinking
- Good email/communications etiquette
- Can work independently
- Direct and open communication
- Well organised
- You want to work with a similarly smart, generous, and diverse group of people that put engineering, design, science, business, and innovation together to solve conservation challenges.
- Experience of creating ocean-based content
- Experience in graphic design or Adobe Illustrator
SafetyNet Technologies’ mission is to develop and scale sustainable technologies that bring about ‘Precision Fishing’ - oceans where human activity satisfies the needs of our society, at the same time as being protective and sensitive to the marine ecosystem, aided by the right technology products. By working with SafetyNet, you will be helping maintain sustainable fishing stocks, protecting endangered species and megafauna and helping fishing communities thrive.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter expressing your interest in the role to email@example.com.
We hope you consider joining us!