GEEIQ is a 'Software-as-a-Service' data platform. We have done, and continue to, provide the world's leading brands with all the insights necessary to launching successful marketing campaigns within the gaming, esports and metaverse sectors, and even provide talent agencies and esports teams with a new method of identifying talent.
For our exclusive clients such as Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, and L'Oreal (to name a few), our in-house team works directly with clients to provide an ongoing, fully tailored strategy formulation and execution service.
About the role...
This role consists of developing the client relationship while managing all client needs across a fully integrated account. The role would look to orchestrate and oversee the output of internal scope, including planning and strategy, media and creative services - to ensure they’re working in synergy.
What you will be doing as our Client Account Director…
- Develop a deep understanding of the client business/sector from all relevant angles
- Develop, facilitate, own senior client relationships and manage effectively expectations at all times
- Define the right account/project casting to deliver the most impactful work and make the difference
- Lead strategic, value-led account planning
- Ensure we deliver tangible and measurable value for our clients
- Support junior team members to develop and learn new skills whilst overseeing the work and resource required to deliver projects
- Uncover clients’ needs, desires and objectives and craft a creative solution that aligns with these needs
What we are looking for…
- Experience in Account Management, working in an Agency or Brand (ideally in Advertising/Social/Creative)
- You have worked across integrated campaigns, leading the team and client relationship
- You are a strategic thinker, who isn't afraid to challenge a client brief and ask the relevant questions to determine the correct route for the project
- You love to strategise and have extensive experience writing proposals and can propose solutions from either a basic technical or a creative/commercial perspective.
- Love account growth and strategy, you are results driven and are used to using results to spot new opportunities
- Experience of leading the client relationship across large projects or campaign
- Proactively look for ways to continually improve efficiency and client service standards.